⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝒊𝒙. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
━━ 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒚

Ricky and Juliette were the first ones to get dressed. As soon as they got into the costume department of the movie, they were thrown into separate cabins and given a costume they didn't even have the chance to see beforehand. A group of three stylists was assigned to each of them to make sure that the costume was perfect and exactly how they needed it for the film and they weren't allowed to see it until they were completely dressed.

    By the time Juliette was finally allowed to look at herself in the mirror, she stood there for some seconds looking at herself. A full face of makeup on, which she wasn't used to see herself with, she had been dressed with a white long-sleeved top and a black pinafore dress that reached her mid-thighs, alongside high-knee socks and black oxford shoes. According to Joanna, one of her stylists, she had been assigned the role of the "goody-two-shoes".

    Stepping outside of her cabin, she ran face-first into Ricky, who was in a completely blue outfit, plaid shirt, suspenders and bowtie included, and a pair of glasses to complete the outfit.

    "I always knew you were a nerd at heart," she told him, looking up at him with a smile. "You look great."

    "And I always knew you were the teacher's pet," he mocked her back, leaning down to leave a soft kiss on her forehead, now that nobody was around. "You look amazing, love."

    "Are you ready for this?"

    "Yeah, absolutely not. I'd rather we were back with Miss Jenn, to be honest," Ricky confessed, his tone lower than it had been before.

    "I know, me too,  but–"

    "Okay, get out of here people, we have more people to dress!" Ben told them, making Juliette take a step back from Ricky.   

    "Are you a student PA as well?" she asked Ben.

    "Oh, Ben, you're here. Come, I trust you more than anyone here." Quinn stepped into the room, the boy walking directly behind her with no further explanation other than an apologetic look in Juliette's way.

────────────

"Yes, this is a lifelike recreation of Ms Darbus' classroom," Maddox explained as they all looked around the room in complete awe, "and, yes, I'm geeking out too."

    They all squealed excitedly. The class was exactly as it had been seen in the movie, with the difference that they were all now surrounded by cameras that pointed directly at them. All of them were in their respective costumes, each following a high school stereotype that did not correspond with their real characters at all. Yet again, they hadn't even bothered getting to know them before assigning a character. They were Featured Extras after all.

    "Can we sit in any chair we want?" Ricky asked, probably the most excited out of all of them.

    "No, Math Nerd. This is a dictatorship, not a democracy."

    "So, it's just like home?" Jett joked, although Maddox didn't seem too happy about it.

    "Richard, sit," she ordered, pointing at a chair for Ricky to sit. One by one, she assigned them a chair, Juliette being besides Ricky's and directly behind Ashlyn. As she sat down, she made sure to whisper "Richard" directly into Ricky's ear, knowing that he didn't like his full name too much.

    While they waited for Gina, Mack and Quinn to get there and tell them what they had to do, they all moved around the room, chatting about whatever came to mind.