Chapter One: ...The Twins...

A/n: I'm changing Bella's age and birth year to Hermione's. Harry Potter is going to be cousins with Bella and Melody

Third person pov,

On September 13, 1979, two baby girls were born in Forks Washington, although Renee, their mother was planning to leave Forks behind because it was too rainy and depressing to live there with a child,  Renee went to the woods behind the house with Melody as she was about to leave her their Charlie had grabbed Melody and held her close to him. "If you don't want her, then I'll take care of her."  He looked into Melody's saddened blue eyes, then looked back up to Renee. "You take Isabella if you want, and I'll take Melody. You aren't going to let her die. I won't let you."

After Charlie said that to Renee,  she huffed and walked away to get Bella and leave.

Bella looked confused as Renee packed and then took Bella away through the night to Phoenix, Arizona.

Melody looked up at Charlie  as he was hugging her and walking back to his house.

***fades to black***

10 years later...

Melody pov,

Charlie and I, went to the mall in Seattle for my 10th birthday, and on our way back we ate at his favorite Cafe I got to eat for free since it was my birthday.

When we got home, there was a present from Bella, and Renee, as well as a 9 year old boy on the front step with three notes.

One addressed to: The Dursleys

The other one was from the Dursley's addressed to: Renee

And the final note was addressed to: Charlie Swan

He didn't like how the boy had to basically house hop, he was sighing softly and took him in, we all three went inside.

My step-dad went to the kitchen table and read each note, while I played with with the boy, the boy looked at me then to Charlie like he was asking him what was going on. He told the boy he could play with me until dinner, the boy seemed to be confused but shrugged and we played tag.

Charlie pov,

I read the letter to the Dursley's first, I felt rage that they just ditched the boy.

"Dear Petunia,

It is with great sadness that I must inform you of the death of your sister and her husband. They were murdered by a Dark wizard known as Lord Voldemort, whose cruelty and violence they had been fighting for years. I tried my best to protect them, but, alas, I regret to say that I failed. They died defending their son, Harry. Lily sacrificed herself to save him. He survived the attack, seemingly vanquishing Voldemort in the process.

Despite the celebration with which the news of Voldemort’s defeat has been met, I remain cautious. I am all but certain that this is not the last we have seen of him and that when he returns, whenever that may be, Harry will be in grave danger. Even now, I fear that Voldemort’s followers may seek revenge on this innocent child. There are many wizarding families that would be happy to take this boy into their homes and raise him as their own. They would likely provide a much more suitable environment for him. You are no doubt wondering why I nevertheless would choose to leave him on your doorstep.