𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝕬𝖗𝖊 𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖓

After being questioned by the police, they finally left me alone.

I lean back on my hospital bed with a sigh.

*I can never seem to catch a break...* I think as I stare at the wall ahead of me, blankly.

I fidget with my fingers, unknowingly as the sounds around me start to grow muffled. I see the door to my room open in the corner of my eye, but I can't hear what's the nurse is saying.

I continue to fidget with my fingers, my nails digging into my skin, drawing blood.

I don't hear what the nurse says, instead I continue to stare ahead of me, my breathing becoming ridged.

*why is my head pounding so much??* I think as I hold my head in pain. The nurse stares at me in concern. I see his mouth moving, but I can't hear what he's saying.

I just stare at him, just nodding to whatever it is he's saying. After a few minutes, he seems to realize that he's getting nowhere with me and decides to leave.

I hold my head in pain, as beads of sweat begin to form and drip down my face.

I shut my eyes close, as different images begin to bombard my vision at 50 mph.

The images all look like images from genshin impact. But instead of them being all colorful and happy, the images are depressing and dull.

*what's happening???*

The sound around me becomes muffled and my vision begins to blur.

Before I know it, I black out against my will, the blood from my fingers drips down my arm.

                   ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
                   ╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

I wake up on the ground in a cold sweat on the ground outside.

I sit up, looking around frantically as if trying to identify where I am. I look around and in the distance, I see... a hilichurl camp?

...no...

I can't be back here...

I get up, and finally get a good look at my surroundings. I see teyvat, but it looks destroyed and broken.

"Did.. teyvat fall apart without me?" I mutter under my breath, as my legs subconsciously start walking towards the hilichurl camp.

I cautiously walk towards the hilichurls with one thing on my mind.

*what happened while I was gone?*

The hilichurls seem to notice my presence and look at me as if on high alert. And honestly, I don't blame them.

One hilichurl cautiously walks towards me, weapon in hand. Then as if recognizing me, it begins to grow excited before it turns to the other hilichurls and says something in their language.

Before I know it, I'm in the hilichurls camp, with one hilichurl offering me some food.

I awkwardly take it (and eat it) before deciding to ask the big question.

"...how are you guys?" I nervously ask, fidgeting with my fingers, a habit I seemed to have developed in my teen years.

The hilichurls all grow excited at the question with one talking in it's language seemingly saying 'we're good!'

I awkwardly nod, before deciding to take a bite out of the food given to me and surprisingly, it's kinda good.

*wait, focus [reader], why am i back here? I mean I was pretty much banned from teyvat. Hell, I was 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 in teyvat. So why am I here? ... oh wait, I forgot... I'm technically teyvat's creator... of course, I'd be needed back in this hell hole.*