The Henry Stickmain Collection

Henry Stickmin is a thief, he's also known as a klepto maniac, Who attempted to rob a bank, apparently it backfired after when he triggered the alarm and got arrested, he was arrested and taken in to the West Mesa penitentiary, after that, he busted his self out, after a year ago he broken into a museum and stole the Tunisian diamond which went well, luckily he escaped with the diamond without a trace, years have passed after when he stole the diamond, then Henry was knocked out by the government not noticing, he woke up on a military helicopter, The general ask Henry to infiltrate the top hats airship, A group of world-class criminal thieves, Henry excepted the offer, after accomplishing on his mission henry's charges were dropped and he was now departed for all of his crimes, after when he was departed he was captured and taken to the complex in Russia, after that, he busted himself out with the help of a girl name Ellie, after there escape, Henry contacted Charles to pick them up on a very important mission.

The henry stickmin Collection is a choose your own path game

Henry's appearances
Breaking the Bank
Escaping the prison
Stealing the diamond
Infiltrating the airship
Fleeing the complex
completing the mission

Henry Stickmin
Age :28
Date of birth: 1992
Birthday: December 17th.

Ellie Rose
Age: 26
Date of birth: 1989
Birthday: April 4th.

Charles Calvin
Age: 28
Date of birth: 1984
Birthday: January 21th