Gunsmith cats

Gunsmith cats is an anime TV show, it was released back in the mid 90s, The year it was released was 1995, The series had 3 episodes and
10 Mangas, The scene takes place in the city of Chicago, in episode 1 gunsmith cats starts off as a gun shop in Chicago, here we are start off with three main characters, rally Vincent a gun expert with firearms, she is the owner of the gun shop gunsmith cats, which was named after her father Larry Vincent Who disappeared after the murder of her mother, after rally's father disappeared she signed up to be a bounty hunter to find the disappearance of her father, in the murder of her mother, next is May Hopkins, known as Minnie May which she likes to call her by her nickname, she is 17 years old and a demolitions explosions expert, she is rally's closest friend Who helps her around in the gun shop, she is also a partner, she also lives with her in rally's house, next is Becky the nose Faron is another one of rally's closest friend, she works as a private detective at the Chicago PD police force, she's also a expert on clues, and she can be sometimes a hotheaded person.

Gunsmith cats is an anime TV show, it was released back in the mid 90s, The year it was released was 1995, The series had 3 episodes and 10 Mangas, The scene takes place in the city of Chicago, in episode 1 gunsmith cats starts off as a gun shop i...

Rally Vincent
Age: 19
Date of birth: 1979
Birthday: October 4th

Minnie May Hopkins
Age: 17
Date of birth: unknown
Birthday: unknown

Becky Farrah
Age: 23
Date of birth: unknown
Birthday: unknown