Shifting Vocabulary

With shifting realities, there are quite a few abbreviations, so here are all of their meanings. If you have more that aren't in this list, let me know :)

dr - Desired Reality. The reality you wish to shift too. For example: a dr for me would be the reality of Enola Holmes.

cr - Current Reality. The reality you are experiencing currently. When people talk about shifting realities, they are in this reality. But your current reality can change depending on where you shift to. For example: my current reality is now the reality of Enola Holmes because I've shifted here. 

s/o - Significant other. A lover from a dr.

cc - Comfort Character. A person from a dr that represents comfort to you. It can be a lover, parental figure, a friend... Someone who makes you nice and comfortable.

oc - Original Character. Generally people shift to shows, animes, or movies and can create a character that doesn't actually exist in the show. For example: Harry Potter has a brother (he does not in the original books).

wr - Waiting Room. A place you shift to, just to chill and relax before shifting to your desired reality. Like a pit stop just to chill. A waiting room can be anything, it doesn't have to be a room it can be an island, or a forest. For example: My waiting room is a space ship.