【2:Angel in front I.M.P】

About 3 days have passed since she ended up in hell, her life has not become bad, but soon on the contrary, she was sheltered by imps who will help her get back to heaven, but there is still time, she is now In the kitchen and doing something, I m...

About 3 days have passed since she ended up in hell, her life has not become bad, but soon on the contrary, she was sheltered by imps who will help her get back to heaven, but there is still time, she is now In the kitchen and doing something, I made three cups of black tea for Moxxie Millie Loon and the blitz, She put 4 teas on a large round plate and carries them for the imp and the she-wolf, she opened the door on the doorknob and opens and you see a blitz that is voluminous that you need some ideas

"Okay, now I know that lately...things have been a little sluggish, yes, but no one's fault okay? I won't name any names here, Moxxie.

Blitz said looking at Moxxie who raised his eyebrows.

"Now tell me if anyone has any bright ideas on how we can get the business going again"

Suddenly Millie stands up and raises her hand

"how about a car wash?"

"It's hell Millie, no one here cares about how clean the cars are, okay"

He puts his fingers on his chin, thinking about something

"oh what about a billboard?"

He said as his eyes sparkled

Moxxie's voice grows increasingly bored as he crosses his arms over his chest and until Blitz wraps his arm around his shoulder.

"you helped me a lot Moxxie, I'm really glad you're in this room right now"

Then he pushed him

"Have you guys forgotten what services we provide?"

Then the blitz keys bullets TV you watch as the TV started to show but someone covered your eyes so that you couldn't see the TV, you understand the eyebrows of bewilderment why everything is getting darker

After a few minutes, someone removed their hands from your eyes, and you looked over it and saw that the blitz was eating popcorn, even Loon, too, and Millie was sitting on the table, smiling at the TV, and Moxxie Suddenly stood up and rubbed his forehead, Blitz sighs dreamily, pressing his hand to his chest while he holds his popcorn with his other hand.

"eh~ It was a good time"

"I don't need a reminder sir, considering that last week you spent most of our salaries on disgusting TV ads that you then paid extra to run A whole three hours on a channel that no one watches!"

"so hey excuse me?"

Then he stood up

"What's so bad about this super fun jingle? Okay? It's funny entertainment when advertising spits and talks all sorts of nonsense"

Millie and moxie sit on a chair

"people love music"

Millie said and you smiled and nodded at her in agreement.