"Chapter 1 "

So today for Y/N was terrible, their parents hate them, they get bullied every 6 seconds and literally has no friends (that happens everyday) and so they lay in their bed screaming their self to sleep, once they went to sleep. The second they woke up they thought they died and then they look up and see a weird square thing Right in front their face they flip him off and says "where the F— am i right now?!, I actually wanted to talk to my parents today." And he just looks down at them. Staring directly into their eyes and just starts mumbling gibberish and runs away and Y/N said to their self and says "wtf, " and they stand up and start chasing after him till they finally caught up to him and grabbed him by him little hand and say "where the F— am i right now, and who tf are you?!" And he just starts menacingly smiling at them, he kicks them perfectly in the face gets down and speaking gibberish and he was getting so annoying Y/N almost fainted, and the Second y/n sat down doodlebob sits right next to them and then falls over , y/n thought he was the stupidest thing they have ever seen, and then hours later y/n gets really bored so they pick up doodlebob and stand and and then start walking around with him till they finally flopped over and fell asleep, and when they woke they said to themselves and said "oh! Okay. That just a drea-!" They look down and see doodle curled up like a cat on the ground, y/n try's to get up but the second they stood up doodlebob was grabbing them by the leg and death staring directly at them till they just sat back down, doodlebob walks over to y/n and hugs them and then he sits in their lap and falls back asleep and y/n said to them self "wait- this son of a b— sleeps?" Doodlebob wakes up and stares at them, and then he run away grabs the pencil and then keeps running away but every 10 steps he would take he would fall over and get back and it will just repeat itself until y/n got up picked him up and said "where are you trying to go?" Doodlebob points over to where he was trying to go and then when y/n said "this is just a random forest, but why do you wanna be here?" Y/N puts him down and the first thing he dose when he got down is just fall over and he just got back up, y/n leans over and looks over at his leg and looks at his face and says "what's wrong?" Doodlebob sits down and Looks right at y/n and grabs the pencil and slowly starts erasing his own leg and y/n said "hey no stop! I just asked what was wrong."  he looks at them and looks back down at his leg and starts erasing it again and he just draws it back on and runs away, y/n is very confused why and how he erase his own body parts and just redraw them, so y/n starts following him. Again, so y/n stops running and looks right at him and he was just fighting a rock with his pencil but then when Doodlebob notices that they where watched him so he looks up at where y/n's name is he starts blushing and turns around immediately, y/n walks over to him and says "why are you blushing so much?" He looks over to them and slowly moves his hand to y/n's face stares into their eyes, after minutes of staring into their eyes he just starts blushing really hard in embarrassment he gets his hand off their face and sits down and flops over on his face, y/n thought he was crying but he was actually just simping y/n grabs his hand and gets him up they notice that he's literally simping so much and fell back over,while y/n is getting pretty bored of him y/n leaves and finds a spot in that forest and sits down. While Doodlebob is laying there simping he gets up and he starts menacingly running the exact location y/n was, after he found y/n in 5 seconds he grabs you by the hand and starts pulling on your arm till they got up , once y/n got up doodlebob runs off to get the pencil back and when he got back y/n was wandering off like the autistic person they are, he jumped up onto your shoulders and sits down while your walking out of the random forest, once you get out you get him off you cause he was literally chocking you with his legs. So you get him off and start treating him like a dog , y/n puts him on the ground and says "stay" he actually listened till you got back. And you give him some little pets and actually Doodlebob likes that. A LOT  he starts blushing really hard now he sits down and flops over y/n sits next to him and says "at first, you where really annoying but now your just acting like a little baby- with a blushing issue-" he looks at them and starts laughing and he finally just sits like a person and leans over on them, y/n puts there hand on his head and Doodlebob falls over, he realizes that he "forgot" something so he runs off with the pencil and starts drawing on the ground, y/n could hardly see him so they get up and walk a few steps and trying to get a good look at what he's drawing so y/n walks a few more steps and see's that he's drawing a person. Y/N couldn't tell who that was so they walk over to where he's at and when doodlebob saw y/n walking there he immediately panicked and covered up what he was drawing when y/n got over there they sit down and trying to see the parts he couldn't cover up so y/m gets very suspicious about what he's drawing so they try picking him up but when they got their hands around him he bit them so y/n got their hands away and says "what the hell are you covering up??" He looks at them and gets up and try's erasing it the second he got up but y/n saw what he was drawing and thought it was the cutest drawing of them they ever saw in their life they sit down and ask him if it was them and looked really embarrassed and nodded his head yes so y/n grabs him and puts in so called "hug jail" it didn't last for long cause he bit their hand so hard to started bleeding- and Doodlebob looked really disappointed in himself for biting them that hard , he grabs their arm where it was bleeding and starts licking it off y/n thought it was the stupidest yet funniest thing he has done y/n just told him to stop cause there under water it'll go away but then y/n realized that how are they not drowning right now. Doodlebob looks at them in the eyes and then hugs them y/n hugs him back and then 3 hours later y/n realized that he fell asleep so when it was night time y/n fell asleep with him (chapter 2 coming soon 🙂)