Togachako - Trick or Treat!

Trick or Treat!
Togachako / Togaraka
Toga x Ochako from MHA / BNHA

An AU in which Toga isn't a serial killer, and quirks don't exist.

Challenge: How many costumes can you name before they're revealed?

- - - - -

"Don't you think we're a little too old for this, babe?" Ochako asked, fixing the model sword to her back. She wore a blonde wig, tied into a ponytail, and a beat up red jacket. The jacket's white collar was popped high up her neck, and the moderately deep v-cut made her white undershirt visible. Long gray pants gave way to red and white boots that trailed up her shins. "I kinda feel ridiculous." She added while tying a brown belt around her waist.

"What? We're only 19! And Halloween is my favorite season!" Toga grinned happily as she put her own costume on. "Trick or Treating is for everyone anyways!" A brown wig with wild hair sat atop her head, the ends spilling down her back, and cat ears poking from the sides. Toga admired herself in the mirror, eyes going from her torn red pants up to her loosely tied belt. She adjusted said belt, titling it to make an 'X' across her waist. A lighter red sleeveless shirt fit tightly around her, and between the shirt and pants stuck out a brown cat's tail. Orange stripes were painted down her arms, triangular in shape and and appearing by her elbows and on her upper arms. Putting the dark red faceplate on, Toga turned to her girlfriend. "You ready, 'Chako?"

"I guess.." The taller girl replied, fidgeting nervously.

"Hey.." Toga began gently, furrowing her brow. "You don't have to go Trick or Treating with me."

"It's your favorite time of year, of course I'm going to go with you. It's just.. I don't like all the extra attention from dressing up.." Ochako gritted her teeth a bit, eyes meeting Toga's. "It makes me nervous is all."

"Everyone's dressed up though, and nobody's gonna be looking at you! Or I'll slash their eyes out!" Toga declared, curling her fingers to make claws. "Rawr!"

Ochako giggled. A grin, apparently contagious by the way Toga began smiling brightly, appeared across her face. "Don't do that, you'd get in so much trouble." She playfully swatted at Toga's hand.

"I'd do it for you though!" The blonde said. "Now, let's get our bags and collect some free candy!"

"You've got such a sweet tooth." Ochako rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, that's why I love you so much!"

- - - - -

"Trick or Treat!" Toga shouted, holding out a bag. The elderly lady who answered the door smiled warmly.

"It's wonderful to see the older children still having fun this time of year." She said, fetching a candy basket from beside the door. "What are you two dressed as?"

"Oh we're A-"

"Noooo! It's no fun if you don't guess!" Toga smiled, hand lightly over Ochako's mouth.

"Hmm.. the Powerpuff Girls?" The old lady asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Uhh.. No.. ma'am.. we aren't the Powerpuff girls." Ochako said awkwardly. "They're sisters, this is a couples costume anyways. That'd be.. weird."

"Oh dear, my mistake." She adjusted her glasses. "Hmm, could you be.." She paused to think. "Power Rangers?"

"What?" Toga asked blankly. "I'd be the red one! It's such a pretty color!"

Ochako giggled. "We aren't Power Ranger's either.. did you want us to tell you?"

"Yes please, dear." The woman chuckled.