Get Up

Carlisle Cullen x Fem!Reader

Requested by Anon

Halloween 2023 event

Request: Anonymous asked: #halloween2023 hi! can i have "(Character)! Get up please get up! Don't die!" with Carlisle Cullen x Fem!Reader? tysm!

You gasped as the ground seemed to rush away from your feet and you fell. The path you'd been walking on crumbled beneath you and you slid with trees, dirt and rocks that tumbled downwards for several feet.

You heard a cry and a commotion nearby and tried to move only to realise that you couldn't. Whoever was getting closer also sounded as if they were getting further away. You felt someone holding you. The earth shook and trembled around you and you blinked several times. You were able to see all of a sudden and realised that Carlisle had found you and was wiping blood out of your eyes.

"What happened?" You gasped out. Your voice was rattled with sharp intakes of bloody breath.

"There's been some kind of landslide further up the mountain. It's caused the paths further down to become unstable. Several people have been injured but... I realised I was the only one who knew you were up here." He explained quickly. You could see him checking you over and looking increasingly worried as he spoke.

"I think I'm alright. I don't feel any pain, just a bit dizzy. I must have inhaled a lot of dust from the road." You offered up. That made him look worse as he stopped and stared at you for a moment.

"You'll be alright." He said calmly. You nodded and seemed to believe him despite his worried expression. However, he tried to move you and quickly gave up. He looked around for help and realised that he had sent everyone else in the opposite direction to look for you. You must have started your walk earlier than usual.

"It's alright. I can get up if I'm too heavy." You said rather deliriously. It almost made you laugh at how your voice seemed quiet and slurred. Trying to move again you felt a sharp pain through your hold body and then nothing.

"(Y/N)! Get up please get up. Don't die!" Carlisle gasped as he realised you were no longer talking. "Just open your eyes."

You tried to do as he asked but your whole body was too heavy. You could hear someone calling for him and then a pain in your arm and shoulder that seemed to burn and make your whole body light up with agony and burning.

"There was nothing else I could do." He said quietly as his family gathered around him.