movies x

"Jack can we not just stay home and watch movies here?" You whined over and over again "no we cannot y/n we never go out to the movies just this once?" Jack asked pleadingly "i feel so sick" you lied you didnt feel sick you felt so fucking horny. "Y/n lets just go ill buy popcorn" he said knowing you love popcorn "fine" you said
You guys had made it to the cinema and where going to watch this cute couple movie , you guys bought popcorn , drinks and some snacks. You guys waited until it was time to go in and sat at the very back . There were only about 3 other people so it was really quiet and you immediately got bored from the movie. Your horniness was still aching at you and you where throbbing literally everywhere. You looked at Jack and kissed him "what was that for?" He asked cutely "baby im really horny" you complained "y/n we cant not in a cinema" jack spoke "theres like nobody here ill be really quiet Jack pleaseee?" You asked sweetly "Fine you really have to be quiet" He said "i will be" you giggles grabbing his dick through his pants "fuck" he groaned quietly. You began to kiss his neck while going lower and lower. You eventually made it to the top of his pants and pulled them down with his boxers. His cock popped out hitting his belly as you bit ur lip. With no warning you took it whole and raw , bobbing ur head up and down as he moaned and grunted as quietly as possible but it was hard. You took your head off his dick and shoved ur pants off  "fuck y/n come here" Jack spoke as he pulled you onto his dick "Fuck Jack " you moaned loudly. He grabbed ur hips and made you bounce up and down on him moaning over and over again he turned you over putting you on the chair while he pounding into you moans fulled the whole room "jack im gonna cum" you moaned loudly "let go babe" he spoke and you did screaming. Two seconds later you felt his dick twitch in you fulling you up with cum. You guys were panting and breathing out of breath as you guys put your pants and underwear back on. As you guys finished getting up everyone was looking at you guys and a security gaurd came to kick you guys out . "Atleast we had fun" you said to Jack as he laughed.

Sorrryyy this is like so bad but thanks for this request x
442 words x.