THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT

Vegas POV

The pull is undeniable. I want to fight against this forbidden feeling because it is wrong. But what can I do? I'm defeated by this burning sensation I felt inside of me. I must let it go or I will go insane.

but it's too late to change my mind now. We agreed to express our lust for each other once and for all. As agreed upon, this will be a one-time event. And we agreed to keep this secret to our graves or die if anyone found out.

It's even more difficult for us to meet because both of our families are feuding. If someone saw us together, World War III would break out. Only the two of us are aware that we will meet today to put an end to this madness. I'm so excited just thinking about him being in my arms that I can't control my boner right now.

I'd better join him in the shower to start this two-person party. Hahahaha. (Smirking and laughing)

Kim POV

Today is the big day. Vegas and I are going to sort out this forbidden feeling we've been having for a while. I can't put into words how I feel whenever I see him. Others may not notice, but our paths have recently crossed, and every time it does, I want to grab him and kiss him until we both pass out. It's an absurd thought, but it keeps replaying in my head like a broken record player until I wake up from my wet dreams.

We're both aware of what's going on, so we were able to talk about it with great courage, and the result is this. I can't wait to run my hands through his sculpted abs and taste his lips. (Licking his lips and thinking of Vegas)

Authors POV

While Kim is busy putting soap on his body, a naked Vegas who is proud of his active member enters the shower.

Kim was taken aback, and his gaze was drawn to the object wedged between Vegas's firm thighs.

Vegas approached Kim slowly and took the sponge from his grip.

Vegas: "Allow me to clean your body while you clean mine." Is that all right?" He said as he reached for the bottle of body wash and slowly poured it onto the sponge. And his gaze is wandering over Kim's naked body.

"Sure, that way we can't miss every corner of each other's body," Kim said, winking at Vegas and raising his hands as if surrendering everything to Vegas for this night only.

Vegas and Kim let go of all their inhibitions and succumbed to the pleasures. Every touch of their hands felt like fire burning them up. Both wanted to rush things and yet wanted to savor the sensation of each other's body. They are aware that this will not happen again, so they have made every effort to ensure that every moment spent together relieves the forbidden feelings they experienced.

After showering, both agreed to use the bathtub because, why not, this will not happen again. (They both assisted each other in getting ready.)

The bathtub is too narrow for two grown men. Kim's legs have already been stretched out as he is the first to enter the tub. So Vegas is sitting in the tub with his thighs apart, displaying his proud member once again.

When Kim played the thing in between Vegas's thighs with his feet, the silence inside was broken by a sharp intake of breath from Vegas.

Kim put the soles of his feet together with Vegas dick in between and slid it up and down while holding his dick.

Vegas can't help but close his eyes, allowing the ecstasy brought on by Kim's actions to wash over him. Kim's foot movement has become faster, but Vegas is not satisfied and does not want to deal with Kim's feet alone. As a result, he raised himself and positioned himself on top of Kim, who was also sporting a large boner with pre cum showing.