2❀

When she woke up she remembered the embarrassing mistake she made yesterday by accidentally liking one of dylans old insta posts. She thought to herself, maybe the notification didn't come through and he didn't see anything. Who was she kidding, of course he would have seen it. He probably just thinks Bella is some weird stalker now, and would never think of liking her or even think of dating her.

She sat down for class and started getting her books out when all of a sudden she felt someone behind her. "I saw that you liked one of my old insta posts last night, Bella." Dylan said smirking.    "Ummm. " Bella's face was going bright red. She didn't even think he would ever talk to her, never mind knowing her name. "I was just ummm, you know, uhhhh. My finger slipped." She quickly said trying to stop her face getting any redder  "But why were you looking at my insta in the first place then? " He asked, but actually knowing what Bella was really doing "Uhhhh. " She said, with her face now looking like a tomato. "Its okay I get it, who wouldn't want to be staring at me as I'm so handsome. " He said laughing. This made Bella a little relieved but also gave her the ick a bit as he was sooo vain. "Anywayssss do you wanna meet up at the park after school? " He asked. This had always been Bella's dream. Dylan Hofmann asking HER out. Like who would believe it. She was soo shocked and screaming on the inside. She tried to play it cool by saying "yea sure." But really her heart was pounding like mad and she had a zillion butterflies in her stomach flying around.

                                                                                                           ☆

It was after school and she was walking out next to dylan, going to the park. Bella felt a bit silly, but could Dylan actually like her or was he just doing this to lead her on? When they sat down Dylan was extremely close to Bella, his leg was touching hers and she felt so nervous and didn't know what to say. "Sooo, you want some ice cream?" He asked.                                                                             "Sure." She said with her voice shaking so bad. As he went up to the ice cream van and got the food, Bella kept telling herself to stay calm, cool and don't make a show of herself. When he came back he handed her the ice cream and they both awkwardly ate the ice cream in silence.

Once they were both done he said. "Do u wanna make out?" WHAT. THE. FUCK. DID HE JUST SAY!?!? She was so shocked she couldn't speak. Why would he wanna kiss her? Was it some sort of joke? Was he just fooling around and doing it for a laugh? "Sooooooo yes or no? " He asked leaning over to her.                                                                                                                                                                              "Uhhh sure I guess." Bella said so nervous that she would mess up and embarrass herself. He started to lean in and Bella thought she was going to have a heart attack and faint. He was getting so close now that she could feel him breathing on her. And finally their lips locked together. Bella was sooo confused about what was happening but just kept kissing as she didn't want to pull away. A million thoughts were rushing through her head, whilst trying to make sure she was kissing him right and wasn't doing anything wrong. She didn't know where to put her hand so she just gently pressed them on his shoulders. After like 50 seconds or so he finally pulled away. "Well cya tomorrow. " he said whilst staring at her. "Yea see you tomorrow." She said. He got up and left but Bella was still in disbelief about what had just happened. 

                                                                                                       ☆

When she got home she immediately called her best friend ( maddie ). "GIRL GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" Bella screamed to excited to even know she was screaming.                                                         "WHAT?" She said so intrigued. "I just had a hot makeout session with Dylan Hofmann! He started kissing me when we went the park and I didn't pull away. It was magical, i think I'm in loveeee." Bella said still dreaming about Dylan. "OMG, wait actually?" "YES YES YES" "thats amazing I'm  so happy for you, wait oh ummmm." "What, why do you sound so sad?" Bella asked kinda scared. "I think you should take a look at dylans insta story." Maddie said quietly. Bella quickly went on insta and seen his story. She was to shocked to speak. He was kissing another girl. "Omg omg omg." She said. "I thought he actually liked me, guess I was wrong. "Its okay girl don't worry, I'm here for you." "Thanks, I think i just need some time alone." Bella said clearly sounding like she was about to cry. "Okays, just call me if you need anything." Maddie said trying to comfort her. Maddie ended the call and Bella was left alone. 

-ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄ ᴅʏʟᴀɴ ᴘᴏsᴛᴇᴅ

She threw herself onto her bed, pulled the duvet over her head and sobbed. She was so mad at herself for actually believing he liked her and she was even madder that she was crying even though they were never in an actual relationship. She layed there, paranoid. She started second guessing herself and questioning about whether the kiss was real or she just made it up in her imagination. Either way she still got played and spent the night crying herself of to sleep.