ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔦𝔤 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭" 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 1

the day started when chris woke everyone up.

-YOUR POV-

"Morning, hope you slept well." Starts The host.

"Hi chris, you look buff with those shorts." Heather suddenly said.

I look at her, but she noticed, then she sent a kiss to me.

my reply to the kiss is.. "Wtf bro, its morning."

Heather frowned, clearly understanding what i was replying, so she looked back at chris.

"I know, okay, i hope you all are ready because the challenge starts in exactly.. one minute!" Chris replied to heather.

"Oh, excuse me, i dont know if that's enough time to eat breakfast." Owen interrupted.

"Oh.. you'll get breakfast Owen.. Right after you complete your 24km run around the lake!" Chris replies to Owen.

"Oh, so your funny now?" Eva questions sarcastically and tries to punch the host, but duncan and geoff stops her.

"Eva! Control your temper!" Courtney yells quietly.

"You're enjoying this, arent you?" Eva calms a Little bit but, her temper didn't go away.

"A little, you have 30 seconds." Chris replied confidently, as Eva glares at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔫𝔢𝔶'𝔰 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩

"Okay, that girl Eva, has got to take control of her temper, she's only been here one day and she has already thrown her suitcase out of the window and has broken one of the bathroom locks." Courtney says.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Okay runners, on your set.. get set... GO!" Chris yells as everyone runs to the cafeteria.

I, who am an athlete, is in the middle of the campers ruinning, the reason that im slow now is because im tired.

But, supringly, Noah is catching up.

"Huh.. Your suprisingly fast noah." I saud to him, never stopping.

"And whats that supposed to mean?" Noah questioned, running beside me.

"Ah.. i just expected you to be on the slower side, im kinda worried that you'll collapse to be honest..." I responded.

Noah looked offended and i can feel his glare piercing holes in my head.

"S.. sorry if i, uh, offended you noah." I apologized.

Noah didn't respond and i soon Heard a sound of a someone collapsing behind me.

I turn around and i saw noah passed out.

"NOAH!!??" i yelled.

"i think i jinxed it!" I said worringly and carried noah on my back.

I tried to run but soon Owen catched up to me. (somehow)

"Woah! what happened to Noah, [name]?" Waterflower Questioned worringly.

"He.. passed out.." I said panting.

"Do you want me to carry him?" Owen asked, knowing that i was tired.

"Yeah.. thanks Waterflower!" i thanked him.

"No problem [name]! and, just call me Owen! we're friends afterall!" Waterfl- i mean Owen responded.

"Hey.. i think we made it!" I said, seeing the cafeteria.

I quickly open the door to the cafteria.

"Guys, moved outta way! noah has fainted!" I yelled.

Owen ran behind me, carrying Noah.

Owen placed Noah on a table, trying to do cpr.

"Owen, im sorry to say this, but your doing cpr wrong, let me do it." as i pushed him gently and examined Noah.

'I knew it, hes not passed out, i should've noticed.' I Thought.

"Hey.. Noah.. you wouldnt mind if i.. use your books for my project, right?" I questioned.

"[name] why are you asking him that now? hes pass-" Justin cut off by Noah's yell.

"WHAT!! NO YOU CANNOT USE MY BOOKS!!" Noah 'Wakes' up, yelling at me.

I smiled at him, and he noticed that he just ruined his 'passed out' Act.

"Uhm... Would you look at that? Im awake!" Noah said.

Eveyone looked at him with the ' Are you serious? ' Stare.

once everyone was in the cafeteria

Chris revealed that they finally had decent food.

But.. [name] had a feeling There was something missing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In total roblox island, i was voted out, then i wasted my money for comeback right???.

Turns out that it was the math one, and i suck at math, so i was stuck on the last question.

I fucking hate you roblox chris
I basically wasted my coins for nothing.

😢😢😢

-----------------------------------------------------------