𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

" Not quite Famous " Part 1

- 3rd PERSON POV-

[name] wakes up early in the morning, finally not tired anymore and finally realises what he had done, causing fights the week before, he quickly turns to apologize to Geoff and Trent.

Geoff wasn't awake yet, but Trent was.

[name] quickly came up to him, " Hey, .. Im sorry that i got angry at you last week, i was just.. really tired." [name] says.

"Don't worry, i forgive you." Trent forgave [name], to tired to say anything else.

Chris Wakes everyone up by yelling.

time skip

everyone was sitting on a bench, [name] was sitting next to Trent, but they're was still space for another camper to sit, opposite of him was Justin. (lets pretend that justin sits beside you).

"Are we gonna see a musical? i love musicals! especially the ones that contain singing and dancing!" Lindsay says stupidly.

After that, Trent said that he saved a seat for Gwen.

Cody made his way to sit next to trent, copying Trent's same move, but quickly falling afterwards.

[name] decided to help Cody, pulling him back up to actually sit properly on his chosen seat.

Lindsay sent kisses to Tyler, the mentioned boy waving at her smugly.

Chris then shows up.

"Welcome to our brand new deluxe, state of the art, outdoor Theatre!" Chris yells excitedly.

"Okay, this weeks challenge is a summer camp favourite, a talent contest! " chris continues, pointing at the camera.

Owen interrupts, cheering.

Chris continues his explanation " each team has 8 hours to pick their most talented campers. these 3 will be the representative of them in the show tonight. sing, dance, juggle, anything goes, as long as its legal." Chris glances at Duncan.

"You will be judged by our resident talent scout, formal D.J v.a AND rap legend... grand master.. chef! who will show his approval via.. the chef meter! the team who loses will sent one camper home tonight, good luck." chris finished his explanation and walked away.

"Okay, im the team captain so here how its going to work-" Heather got Interrupted by Gwen.

"Wait, who said you were team captain?" Gwen said unhappily.

"She did!, just now." Lindsay Replied.

"Lindsay, Beth and I took a vote, and i win." Heather said, smugly.

"Threatening them to vote for you, isnt exactly democratic." Gwen replied, holding her... diary?

"Hey, snagged you an extra muffin." Trent came, holding a muffin, Gwen smiled and hud her diary behind her back.

Heather and [name] noticed this, both smirking but for different reasons, Heather was smirking to come back at Gwen, while [name] thought he'll paint Heather as the so-called, Villain.

(Basically [name] is planning to use Heather as the villain and when Heather takes the Diary and reads halfway, [name] will stop her from reading it all, making Gwen thinking he is a hero. (not good at explaining✨) ).