Chapter 5

Amelia's POV

This sexy mother fucker just ruined my panties. Great just fucking great. Although, the thought of him being balls deep in my pussy is making me horny. I'm always horny around him. I want him so bad, I don't mind him thrashing through my hymen.

The evening is quieting, and guests are leaving slowly. Mr and Mrs Sinclair are still around as well as their daughter inlaw. I don't see any of their sons tho. Cas and I stayed back to help Mrs Western clean up, hence the reason we still around.

"Amelia, you were amazing! Thank you for making it such a special evening dear." Mrs Sinclair sweet voice sounds behind me. "Mrs Sinclair it was and honor really. This was one of thee most magically set out events I've had a pleasure to attend. I should thank you!" I respond smiling honestly. She's sweet. Smiling she says, "You to kind and humble, just like my daughter. You would get on quite well. Meet her before you leave will you?" Wow really sweet I thought. Quickly telling her, "ofcos I would love to meet her."

She smiled and walked off to her husband who was looking at her like she was he's everything. This is really what I want, love like Mr and Mrs Sinclair. They are so different, yet so compatible it's amazing.

Cas tells me she's still in a party mood so she wants to go wind down in a bar with a few drinks before bed. I'm so exhausted I would rather open a bottle of wine at home in my living room but I agree with her anyway. On our way out Cas went to get an uber and I stopped by Eliana. Mrs Sinclair is right, this women is alot like me. She looks almost exactly like Cas, just a year or two older, it's so weird. She's beautiful and so friendly. Definitely making a friend out of her. We even exchanged numbers to meet up for coffee.

We stopped by our house for a quick change, just some casual clothes good enough for a bar.

Cassie outfit

My outfit

Sitting at the bar a couple shots down and I'm feeling a lil tipsy

Sitting at the bar a couple shots down and I'm feeling a lil tipsy. I'm ready to go home now and Cas wants to stay longer. We'll be home tomorrow so I dont mind staying. I get up and go to the bathroom while Cas order us another round.