Chapter 6

Lorenzo POV

Her long brown hair sprawled across my chest and she's snuggled into me. I mean legs and arms wrapped tightly around me as if she wouldn't let go. Not like I want her to, but I need to go.

We didn't end up fucking, she's to innocent for that. After her orgasm I gave her another one and got her cleaned up. I couldn't stop myself from drinking up her juices. So fucking addicting, like a vampire drinking straight from the neck of its prey. It was most difficult to stop myself. But she would have probably passed out if I didn't.

Amelia needs to be savored. She's a queen, my fucking queen! I need to take her on a date first. One that will blow her away, but I need her sober. I want her to remember every single detail of what this special evening brings us. She must remember all that I do to this curvy body of hers. I want to mark every inch of her, for everybody to see she belongs to me and me only. Lorenzo Sinclair is the owner and all will know.

Im so deep in thought forgetting I need to leave. Slowly I untangled myself and watched her like a creep. I couldn't pull myself to leave her, I want to sleep with her close to me, tightly wrapped in my arms with no way to escape. "Relax moron. Soon she will be where I need and want her. Soon" I whisper softly.

Quickly changing back into my clothes, I look back one last time at her cuddling the pillow. Naked, slightly covered by the sheets, I walk to give her a soft kiss to her forehead before I head out.

Walking out the apartment building I notice the sun begin to rise. She will be up soon and realize I ran out. I'll leave her a message so she doesn't worry. My driver pulls up and I hop in, I called him on my way down.

Taking out my phone to shoot her a text,

My Emerald Beauty❤️:
Pretty eyes, sorry I had an emergency and I had to leave. I have a package arriving for you this afternoon and I'll be picking you up at 7pm.

Right that's done, now to sort out all my work and then to my Babygirl.

Amelia POV

I hear my alarm go off and I groan feeling for the hard body I fell asleep with. He's not here, I turn and notice the bed is cold, that means he's been gone a while. I'm so disappointed and horny at the same time. We didn't go all the way. As much as I adore his ability to control himself cos I was drunk, I also remember every single thing it's not like I was black out drunk.

I really, really wanted him to take my virginity. He looks like a man that would be gentle at first, then once I can take him fully he would loose control and fuck me to oblivion. I really want that. Just like how I've read in some novels. He looks like the type.

I reach for my fone and see he sent me a text. Instantly I'm blushing. He thought of me. Sweet.

Tatooed Beast😍:
Pretty eyes, sorry I had an emergency and I had to leave. I have a package arriving for you this afternoon and I'll be picking you up at 7pm.

Me:
Good morning Enzo see you tonight😊

I'm still sitting and smiling so deep into my phone thinking about him. Yes I saved him as tatooed beast cos that's who he is lol. Not hearing the front door open Cassie slams my Bedroom door open and says, "Bitch we have much to talk about. Put your phone down I already got the coffee on my way home." I'm still taken aback by her entry and her words I stutter "u-uhm yeah gimme a minute to change,  I'll be right there."