A Fun Spinning Time

A Fun Spinning Time

"N—"

Sentaro hadn't predicted this would happen to him, and the Tupperware he had in his hands fell dramatically. All in few moments.

A kiss brought Sentaro's eyes widened. He couldn't pull away from the person he knew. That person was strong enough to pull away and smiled. Their head was covered with a beret, and they wore a black full, long coat.

"No," Sentaro said keeping himself calm despite being angry the Tupperware had been dropped. "Why are you here, Ichika?"

A brief chuckle came from Ichika, a well-known actress. "I traveled from America to see you of course, my beloved Sentaro."

"I don't want to see you, though."

"Too bad I came back, Sentaro. We're not on a 'break' when it comes to our relationship, you know."

Sentaro glanced at the ruined Tupperware downstairs before glaring at Ichika. "Oh, YEAH?!! Well, look at what you caused me to do?!"

Ichika looked at the spilled curry and gave Sentaro an awkward giggle. "S-Sorry, Sentaro. It wasn't something I meant to do."

Sentaro's left eye twitched in fury. "Do ACTRESSES comeback from a country and kiss their significant others?!!"

Luckily, Toshiki was the only one around to hear the commotion and opened his door. Typically, his facial expression was indifferent, but he saw the mess of the spilt curry and understood there what likely happened.

"Arguing, I see. Let's clean up the ruined curry and go into my home."

It certainly took some time for the trio clean the stairs and Tupperware, and got together in Toshiki's huge house. Sentaro and Ichika took seats across from each other since the mood wasn't the best. Still, Toshika prepared them all hot chocolate and Ichika smiled apologetically.

"Um... well..." she said.

Toshiki slightly placed a light green mug in front of Ichika. "No need to apologize. Sentaro must have done something to you a while ago."

"Wha?" Sentaro almost exclaimed. He was hardly astonished. "I'm not at fault, Kasumi."

"No, it's yours," Toshiki and Ichika simultaneously said.

Ichika sighed and then smiled somewhat clumsily, but she wasn't an awkward and so clumsy as she appeared.

"Aha..." Ichika rubbed her hand through her hair. "I'm not hungry, but I'm sorry for coming back suddenly to Japan."

Toshiki shook his head and pointed by using his right hand's index finger at Ichika's mug. "It's not your fault. You have a job acting."

Ichika took a sip from her mug. "How delicious your hot chocolate is, Toshiki-san!"

Kyogoku's eyes narrowed. "Why are you here, Ichika Nakano?"

"Work, of course," Ichika grinned and held a thumbs-up. She drank all her hot chocolate in a shot. She realized Sentaro already knew so even before she pouted irritably. "Hey! I already told you I came to see you, Sentaro!"

A smile appeared on Sentaro's face. "Hah! Serves you right, Ichika!"

Toshiki's indifferent expression was on as usual.