chapter sixteen

Andile'pov
I had to drive her here to see the brother because it's too early to trust her what if it's her boyfriend that's she's going to have lunch with and I'm glad he chose my restaurant,we arrive I turn to look her.
Me:Let's go you'll tell me when you're done I'll be at my office.
I peck her lips and I went to open the door for kids she open hers and she take her handbag.
Her:Let's go guys we'll see ubaba kaMahle later.
Ase:Mina ngyasala baba?
She wants to cry and the boys are still holding her hands.
Njabulo:No baby you are coming with us.
She said looking at me I nod my head.
The walk inside the restaurant I follow them after few minutes , I walk straight to my office so here in my office I have cameras that shows every corner of this restaurant so I open my laptop I look where my people are ooh I see them.

Narrated
Njabulo and the kids arrived at the table the boys run to their uncle who came with his daughter Enhle , Asemahle holds njabulo's hand but Nhlakanipho wave at her to come and he gave her a hug.
Nhla:hey how are you.?
Ase:I'm good and you
Nhla:I'm good my name is Uncle Nhla and you.
Ase:My name is Asemahle Zulu.
Nhla:Mhh.
He made her seat on her chair then he hug her sister before sitting down,the waiter came to take their order.
Nhla:So tell me ingane kabani le?
Njabulo:(clearing her throat)my friend's daughter.
Nhla:which one last time I check ntando doesn't have a baby.
Njabulo:Uhmm.. it's a guy who is my friend.
Nhla:You can say he's your boyfriend I don't have a problem with that you know,all I want for you is to be happy whether you are dating a Nigerian or an Ethiopian as long as you're happy mntase.
Njabulo:(giggle)hhaw bro.
Nhla:yes,so how have you been guys?are you coping at work.
Njabulo:we are okay ,work is alright I'm enjoying.
Nhla;So when are you planning going to check on your parent?
Njabulo:month end we'll spend a week there,stop asking me lot of questions yooh.
Nhla:Mhh so I want your friend.
Their food arrives njabulo went to sit between the girls so she can feed them and Nhla went to feed the boys.
Njabulo:mhh which friend.
Nhla: Ntandokazi.
Njabulo:No bro you can't date my friend.
Nhla:I wasn't asking you Njabulo but I'm letting you know.
Njabulo:but bro what if you break her heart she's been through a lot I don't want to see her sad.
Nhla:I'm going to treat her like an egg , give her princess treatment don't worry.
Njabulo:So have you told her about your feelings?
Nhla:yeah I did,she said she wants to give us a chance but she's scared of you.
Njabulo:Nah I'll tell her that I don't have a problem.
Nhla:thank you little one.
They continue talking and the kids were having their Own conversation,Andile continue watching he even notice when Mandla Zungu walk in with his two sons Muzikayise and Siyanda they went to sit on a table that is opposite where Njabulo,nhla,and the kids are.He watch them sit down placing their order.Enhle tell her father that she wants to pee so he excuse him self and take his daughter to the toilet.
Mandla turn to look in a direction where kids are talking.
Mandla:muzi look behind you and tell me what do you think.
Muzi turn to look he see njabulo wiping Ayabonga'mouth and hands.
Muzi:No ways that kids look like Sfiso.
Mandla:I'm going to ask her ukuthi uyamazi yin uSfiso.
He stand up and his sons follow him they went to Nonjabulo's table.
Mandla: Sawbona ndodakazi.
Njabulo widen her eyes when she notice that this man look like Sfiso.
Njabulo:Yebow baba ninjani.
Mandla:Siyaphila singezwa Kini.
Njabulo:Nathi Siyaphila.
Mandla:can we sit down we want to ask you something.
She nods her head.they sit down
Mandla take a seat where Baya is seated he place him on his lap ,muzi place Ayabonga and Siyanda place Asemahle.The kids look at njabulo.
Mandla:we want to ask you that is there any Sfisokuhle Zungu you know?
Njabulo:No I don't know him.
Mandla:ooh we've been looking looking for a girl who was impregnated by my son Sfisokuhle,he met the girl at Mpumalanga.
Njabulo:mmh I  hope you find the girl.
Muzi:are you not the girl?
She look at him.
Njabulo:No I'm not I never met a person name Sfisokuhle Zungu.
Mandla:Mntanami we are not joking we see this kids look like him,we need your help Umfanwam uyagula we were told that ancestors are punishing him Because he has kids and they were not introduced to ancestors.The ancestors are protecting them because you asked them to protect them,so we need to do a ceremony where we will introduce them to our ancestors and my son will be okay.
Njabulo:With all due respect Mr Zungu my kids are not going to be introduced to ancestors or whatever,they are doing great by protecting them, actually I don't want anything to do with a Zungu family you wants take my kids away from me?never over my dead body.
Mandla:But we deserve to have a relationship with them.
Njabulo:No That's won't happen,your son told me to do abortion and I did it these two boys you see here are my kids alone.(she's crying now)
Muzi:when they grow up what are you going to tell them when they ask about their father?
Njabulo:Ask them they know.
Muzi:Hey boy where is your father?
Aya look at him and blink twice.
Aya:he's gone.
Muzi:Gone where?
Aya:Mommy told us that he was hit by a train and he was gone.
Muzi:Mommy was telling you lies Your father is not gone he's at home he wants to see you.
Aya:(giggle)no my dad is gone.
Nhla come back and he went to seat on an empty seat.
Nhla:What's going here?
Mandla explain everything to him.
Nhla:Why didn't you look for them early.
Mandla:we did and we couldn't find her.
Njabulo takes out her phone and text Andile that it time to go,then she went to look for older messages she show them the message when Sfiso said she should do abortion and where he send money for it.
Njabulo:You see I don't have kids with your son I did abortion they are dead.
Siyanda:But can you do this for kids please.
Njabulo:No I won't do anything, uSfiso yena ngathi angafa nxn.
Muzi:You don't mean that,he's the father of your kids.
Mandla:Can you think about it please.
Njabulo:I won't think about anything.
She's said as tears fall down in her cheeks Andile arrive and Ase run to her father, Njabulo stands up and she take Ayabonga from Muzi and Andile take Bayabonga.
Muzi:So Zulu you're playing a father figure to my brother's kids?
He ask with a smirk on his face.
Andile:angithi uhlulekile yena ukwenza Loko so I guess I have bigger balls than him.
He walk out following njabulo, Nhlakanipho follow them ,he went straight to them they were about to drive out.Andile stop the car and he step out and he walk to him.
Nhla: please make sure she's okay
Andile:okay I'll do that.
Nhla:and take care of her
Andile:that's what I aim to do.
He nods his head and he went to say
goodbye to the boys and Ase.
Him: promise me that I'll see you again Ase.
Her:I promise uncle.
Baya:kodwa malume kumele umthengele ikhekhe.
He laughed.
Him:aiy Wen uyalithanda ikhekhe.
He closed the door and open the passager door.
Him: Lastborn.
Njabulo open her eyes.
Njabulo:mhh.
Him:you'll be fine right?
She nods her head.
Him:I'll call you later bye.
He closed the door and walk to his car with his daughter.

Andile'pov
I get inside my car and I start the car I drive straight to my place my girlfriend Is crying non stop and that's breaks my heart,I look at the back I see the kids are sleeping which is good because I want to be there for my girl now ,we arrived at home and I   park my car,I firstly take Bayabonga and I put him on bed ,I went to take,Ase I put her on her ,I take Aya I also put him on bed lastly I open the passager door I pick her up and I walk with her to my room I take off her shoes I also take off mine I went to cuddle with her ,she starts crying again.
Me:shhh stop crying you're breaking my heart.
Her: they want to take my kids away from me Andile,
Me: that's won't happen my love.
Her:They were not there when I was pregnant,I used to have pains at night they were not there, sometimes I'll get sick I was all alone with ntando ,my father chased me out of his house I had no where to go,I disappointed my parents by sleeping with someone's husband and I didn't know he was married,he promised me heaven and earth and he breaks my heart..they..
She get chocked by her tears.
Her:they were not there when I had sleepless nights,they will cry at night I didn't what to do I was all alone Andile, sometimes they'll get sick still I didn't know what to do,I had to beg ancestors that I don't know to protect my kids now that they've grown they want them..I am who I am today because of them, Sfisokuhle said I should do arbotion,he told me to kill my babies now that he's sick they want my babies to be there for him so he can be okay he rather die I don't care my kids know that their father is dead vele he my die.

Yooh my babe has been through a lot ,she raise two kids by herself?
Me:Calm down sthandwa Sam they'll never take them away as long as I'm here they won't okay?
She nods I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her I mix the water with sugar and I went to my I give her to drink.
Me: drink here you'll be fine.
She drinks the water I put the glass on my night stand.
Her: Please don't leave me.
I take off my clothes I'm left with my boxers I went to cuddle her.
Me:I'm not going anywhere okay?
She nods I brush her back until I hear faint snore ooh she's asleep I tried to walk out of bed but she holds me tight I guess I should also sleep,I hope the twins won't cry when they wake up not seeing their Mom.I look the human being sleeping on my chest ,she's so perfect,she doesn't deserve the pain she felt I promise to make her happy."Ping" my phone indicate that there's a message I stretch my hand and take it from the night stand,it an unknown number.
" Ngiyabona usufuna ukufa mfana kaZulu"
And who is this?