Chapter thirty eight

We're walking hand in hand in the street of New York,this place is so beautiful,my husband has been taking a lot of pictures of myself,he is complaining saying ngimenza I photographer,we landed yesterday and we book in some hotel called Conrad New York Hotel,that hotel is so beautiful not even my bed is comfortable as theirs,I should bring my kids here.

Me:Sengikhathela Kanti solo asfiki lasiya khona?

We've been walking for an hour now,I'm really tired and hungry.

Him:But you're the one who said you wants to take a walk,now you're complaining mxm.

Me:Which car we were going to use?

Him:I think the are ubers or I was going to hire a car but it's will be driven by a chauffeur

I nod my head,we keep walking until we arrived at some beautiful park,I read the board at the gate "Central park"that's the name of the park.It is so peaceful here,only birds are chirping.

Me:this is so beautiful bbe.

Him:And peaceful.
I smile and he kissed my forehead we keep walking at the park,there are beautiful flowers,we stroll through the Rumble.

Him:Let's take this direction.

Me:Where Is it going?

He chuckle and tell me that I should read the board ooh it's written"strawberry Field"wow I'm craving for them now,let's hope they won't arrest me if I pick 2 or 3 strawberries,just thinking about them my mouth waters mhhh.

He drag me to that strawberry Field,I try to pick some,he shook his head.

Me:But Andile I wants them.
A tear fall,I blame hormones.
Him:You'll get yours mama, we're still touring Haww.
Me:But I'm hungry,why can't we tour after we're done eating.
He laughs and he holds my cheeks making me look at him,I look up to him,this guy is tall.

Him:While we're touring,we look for a place to eat , maybe there's a restaurant here we don't know okay?.

Me:okay.
I say nodding my head,I can't take off my eyes from the strawberries,we keep walking holiday hands,I saw some couples having a picnic wow my man can't be this romantic for once?and take me to a picnic,he never feed me a strawberry what kind of man is this?a Zulu man.

Him:So sthandwa you thought eating Strawberries will make you full?

Me:No but they were going to boost my strength.
I say sulking.

Him:You don't have strength?

Me:yeah I will faint anytime.

Him:I won't let you fall,I'll be your pillar of strength.

I giggled

Him:What do you think about skating?
Me:I never skate in my life and now I'm pregnant I can't you wanted us to go for skating.

He nods.

Him:But it's okay we'll do it next time,maybe next year or after you give birth.

Me:Okay.

He lead us where couples and families are having picnics,I look at him,he smile,I spot a picnic set up but there are no people there where are they?

Me:I'm tired of walking now.
Him:Stop being lazy bbe you're exercising.
He says laughing,we head to that picnic wow!!he help me sit down on a pillow he also sit down.

Him:You said you're hungry,you can eat now.
I look at the food infront of me,even if I was a pig I wouldn't finish this food.

Me:Ain't you eating.