The boys with an ftm boyfriend/crush

Leonardo

- Bless this guy's heart. With the way you nervously pulled him aside during a hangout at the lair, hands shaky and eyes escaping his own, Leo seriously thought you were going to break up with him.

- You could tell he was starting to panic and quickly de-escalated it, comforting your anxious, teary-eyed boyfriend by hugging him close.

- After calming down, he asked you what was really going on, and, well... you told him. Openly, with scattered giggles and stuttered words, as well as a few stray tears.

- Leo was quick to place his thumbs on your face and rub the tears away, listening closely as you told him everything.

- Proudly proclaims (when you're comfortable with it) about having you as his sweet, wonderful boyfriend.

- Constantly checks his internal alarm clock (as well as his phone) whenever he knows you're wearing a binder. Leo worries he's being too overprotective, but that thankful smile of yours whenever he does bring it up washes all the bad thoughts away.

- Reassures you whenever you're feeling down about yourself (best boy) and claims that he'd physically fight your dysphoria if he could.

- You're saved as "Prince💙" in his phone and his brothers never let him live it down.

- Totally relates to your insecurities of not being "manly enough" and so, you two hype each other up, in your own cringy, dorky lovestruck way.

- "You're so handsome!"
"No, you!"

- If you have a similar taste in clothes to him, get ready to be dogpiled by his brothers for the crimes of "dressing like bestbuy employees" and "looking like you're gonna sell them an insurance plan"

- With the way you laugh it off, Leonardo can't help but join you, adoring your new-found confidence and the loving look you gave him as you met his eyes.

- Cringefail boyfriends fr

Raphael

- He was kind of confused at first, but listened intently as you explained how you felt, occasionally taking your hand in his and toying with your fingers.

- Raphael never gave much thought to his orientation, even after falling in love with you and getting together. He may need some help understanding a few things, but he's thrilled to call you his boyfriend.

- Like... Nothing changed. You're just a boy to him now.

- You were a little nervous about him not making a big deal out of it, but it quickly turned into relief once he c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶e̶d̶ cuddled you for the rest of the night, occasionally making some VERY crude gay jokes to make you laugh.

- Will not let up with the "no homo" jokes after you tell him. The both of you could literally be kissing and-
"I love you so much, Raph"
"Love ya too. No homo though right?"

- Loves it when you laugh and/or scoff at these jokes

- Since you're a guy, Raph figures he can tell you all about gross guy things like he does with his brothers. He's just that comfortable with you.

- If you're trying to put on muscle, he's all smiles and already dragging you to the training area. You're not getting out of this. (affectionate)

- Raphael actually has a pretty good fashion sense and would be really flattered if you asked him for advice. He'll never admit that though, obviously.

- One time, you came home with a pair of matching red and black jerseys, in yours and his respective sizes.

- Raph.exe stopped working