Chapter 1: Devil

After Five Minutes Akali Senpai comes down stairs Dressed and Joins us for Breakfast.

Mom: So Wanna Tell Us Why You where In bed Naked?

Me: I-

Akali: He was Turned into a Devil. She said In a Serious Tone.

Mom: So That Means The Seal Was Broken? My mom say in a Equally Serious Tone.

Me: Okay What the Hell is Going on?!

Mom: Their's Something Me and Your Father Need To tell You

Dad: We're Slimes. He says as They Turn into Blue and Pink Slimes Respectively.

Me: Well then It might be a good time to tell you, I Have a Sacred Gear and So Does Iseei, which is  still surprising.

Mom: do you know which one?

Me: Yeah he Said something about being "The Storm Dragon Veldora" I explain as All Three of The Look at Me in Shock.

Me: What?

Akali: Veldora Is Stronger Than The twin Heavenly Dragons, The Dragon Gods, and Vitra Combined.

Veldora: Damn Right I am They're nothing but Ant Compared to my powers.

Me: And I guess He has a Huge Ego?

Mom: Mmm Hmm.

Me: Great I Got Three Perverts as Friends and a Egotistical Dragon For a Sacred Gear.

Me: Wait a Minute didn't you say something about me Being Turned into a Devil?

Akali: It'll be easier if my Master Explained. She say as We Stand up then she Makes a Magic Circle, The We Disappear

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We Arrive in front of The Disiplenary Club Room door.

Me: Why are we Here?

Akali: There are Three People Who Protect Kouh Town From Enemies, They Use Fronts To Operate, Rias Gremory President of The Occult Research Club is a Front, Sona Sitri President of The Student Councle, and finally Evelynn Lucifer The president of the of The Disciplinary Club.

She says as She Opens the Door revealing A sleeping Ahri Senpai With Her Ears and Tails out, With Evelynn Senpai Doing Paper Work  While Kai'sa, Seraphine, Senna, Caitlyn, Vi, Jinx, and Qiyana Senpai Are Also Sleeping.

Me: What The Hell?

Evelynn: Rimuru-San, It's Nice To Meet You, I'm Evelynn Lucifer. She says as She Looks up at me.

Me: It's Nice To Meet You As Well Evelynn-Senpai. I say with a Bow

Evelynn: Darling Just a Call Me Eve.

Me: Okay Eve-Senpai.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Time Skip Two Hours

I sit Arrive Home after Eve-Senpai Explain What Being a Devil Meant. She Told Me Tomorrow I Will Start Handing Out Flyers.

'Well I guess This is my new life as a Devil"