1

Sea hates the morning time: people rushing to work, panicking because of the possibility of being late for an important meeting, many kilometers of traffic jams, where every driver must certainly signal the car ahead, as if the traffic jam will resolve and they will move faster, moms or dads dragging their sleepy children to school, while the parents themselves are secretly trying to don't yawn. No matter what, he hated haste, and he also has a sense of time that allows him to take his time. But most Bangkok people don't seem to understand this. It rained in the morning, which means plus one hour, otherwise there will be a traffic jam, Bangna was left without light, so there will be no beautiful styling in the morning, which means plus another hour. It's simple, it seems so to Sea, but apparently not so much, since he sees such a picture every day.

Sea notices a man with a suitcase trying to cross the road at a flashing green light, but does not have time, so he hesitated in the middle of the tracks, not knowing what to do. Fortunately, his hitch does not interfere with movement in any way, since cars are still standing tightly and do not move from their places, but this man with a suitcase turned out to be a trigger that can create trouble. Sea stops on the sidewalk not far from the traffic light and pulls one earpiece out of his ear. The driver of an old-style sedan, whose nose of the car was left half standing on a pedestrian zebra, furiously opens the door and runs out into the pedestrian zone to yell at a man with a suitcase. He is completely confused and does not understand what is happening. Perhaps this is a foreigner who came on a business trip to Bangkok, did not sleep the whole train and does not even speak Thai.

The driver of the sedan shakes him by the collar, pointing to his car, and then something clicks, and the man with the suitcase comes to his senses and pushes the driver away, causing him to land backwards on the hood of his car. This action enrages him even more, and he starts shouting and swinging at the man with the suitcase.

People on the sidewalk stop to look at what is happening, drivers open their car windows to listen, but no one is going to get into the thick of things.

"No, you can't do that," Sea says to himself, but of course he can, and he does it every time he assures himself that he certainly won't interfere now.

Sea works his way through the people standing like idols, trying to get to the screaming ones, who were still limited to words, but not fists, but this is for the time being.

The driver of the sedan, red as a crab from screaming, swings at a man with a suitcase and it seems to Sea that he is drunk and does not control his mind. If that's the case, then there shouldn't be any problems. There is nowhere easier to inculcation such people. The man with the suitcase opposite seems very rational even despite the situation in which he found himself. Maybe he really was just confused for a second when crossing the street, but sometimes these seconds play a very big role in your life.

Sea finds himself next to the driver of the sedan and puts his hand on his shoulder before he has time to say something, and looking him straight in the eye says:

"Okay, lung, you've shouted enough, now you need to get in the car, look only at the road and traffic lights, and drive to your desired location. Will you do it?"

The driver of the sedan listened to Sea's voice as if fascinated, more like a cretin than an adequate adult, but judging by the absence of an unpleasant smell, he was sober. It is not known what exactly made him angry at an innocent person - perhaps he also can't stand a weekday morning - but after hearing Sea's question, the sedan driver, still braked, hovering in the clouds, but no longer screaming, answered:

"Yes, of course-of course, I will do it."

After that, he ignored the man with the suitcase, who abruptly retreated a few steps from him, walked around his car, got into it, strapped himself in and put his hands on the steering wheel, looking only at the traffic light. Satisfied, Sea approached the second man. He had a look of bewilderment on his face from everything that was happening.