🎃Driven to Fears🚘 [Miller South Teens]🎃

The moon glistened in the night sky. A 1950s Cadillac arrived at an overview above the city. Inside the car was a teenage couple. The boy wore a letterman jacket over a white shirt and tie. The girl wore a sky-blue cape collar dress with white lace on the collar and sleeves.

"I don't know about this, Jacob. We really shouldn't be out here."

"Relax, Lisa. Lots of kids come out here a lot. Nothing to worry about." Jacob turns on some smooth jazz on the radio. Jacob leaned in and kissed Lisa on her forehead, followed by Lisa returning a kiss on his lips. She was about to kiss him again when she heard something.

*SNAP!*

"What was that?"

"Nothing, Lis." Jacob tried to kiss her again, but Lisa pushed him away.

"No. I think there's something out here. We should probably go."

"Lisa, we're the only people out here. It's probably some squirrels or something. Look, I'll prove it." Jacob opened the door and stepped out of the car.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna look around the area for whatever's bothering you. I'll be right back." He closed the door and went towards the bushes.

"Jacob."

Jacob searched behind the bushes and walked deeper down the path. While he was walking, something was following him...slowly. He heard something snap and looked back but found nothing. While he was distracted, the same thing following him crept behind the bushes in front of him. He turned and proceeded towards the path of whatever was out there. Suddenly, he was face to face with a bright light speeding towards him from the side.

Meanwhile, Lisa was still in the car waiting for her date to return. Soon, she heard rustling from the bushes again.

"Jacob?"

She crept out of the car slowly and went towards the noise. Suddenly, a squirrel jumped out of the bushes and scurried away. She dropped her shoulders and exhaled, but not before the same bright light shone on Lisa. She released an ear-piercing shriek as a speeding car came out of the bushes.
---------

Mason and his friends recoiled as the car rear-ended Lisa on the television screen. The teens were having a movie night in the boys' suite.

"This movie's awesome, Mason."

"Yeah, The Loco-Motor was a great pick."

"Guys, hush. The police arrived."

Back on the tv, the police were investigating the crime scene. "Man. Never have I seen so much carnage."

"Whatever this thing was did a whole lot of damage."

"Chief! I found something." The police chief went over to see

"LOOK OUT!!"

The car drove out of the bushes and sped towards the chief. The officer pushed him out of the way before getting hit. The teens watched the monster car run down multiple officers while they tried to shoot it down.

"We need backup!"

The engine revving can be heard on the screen. Soon, the military arrived to aid the police in the fight.

"Fire!"

They released multiple shots at the demon car, but it kept driving toward them. Finally, they fired a large missile and it blew into a million pieces. The men celebrated as the "The End" title card plastered on the screen.
---------------------