Entrie 14

October 13, 2023

82 days into the apocalypse.

Things are going harsh for us. We're injured, we're hungry, and we are lost. We don't know where we are, and where we should head to. We had a plan when we left staten island. But after spending a few days at the hands of those damned cultists, we are not sure how to approach things.

At the moment, survival is our top priority, and then think of something.

As I've mentioned before, we all have suffered injuries at the hands of those cultists. The kid was also beaten badly by those guards that caught us, and had probably suffered even more when the cult had first got their hands on him.

For now, we're trying to scavenge up any resources we can get. The snacks we had stole from those guards barely kept out hungers at bay for a while, and we had spent the yesterday mostly hungry. Today, we managed to find a couple cans of corn and a packet of beef jerky and a stale loaf of French bread.

While it wasn't an ideal meal, it was enough to fill our empty stomachs for a while. I also discovered some bandages and iodine in the first aid cabinet in the bathroom of a building. Most of it has been used to wrap up the injuries on James's body. So far, he had the worst out of us all.

We are now talking shelter in this house we secured for tonight. We're all unsure of how to approach things now.

The cult is no doubt looking for us. We had ditched the van we stole, the reasons being that first it didn't really have enough fuel to potentially last the whole ride, second the cult members are no doubt will be on an active look out for us and the van will only make us stand out more.

But even if we ignore the problems like finding food and medicine and avoiding the cult, we still don't know where to go. None of us no the way. None of us. We don't really know where to head, which way to go. We're practically grounded here, and would waste too much time if just keep going round and round without knowing where to go.

I feel really tired. I think all of us do. I think I'm gonna push this thoughts to the corner of my mind, and turn to bed, and think about all this in the morning. I really hope we get a calm sleep tonight. Gods, I know how much I can use an uninterrupted sleep where I can just sleep away without worring if I would wake up the next day or not.