Rainbow Seventh Sky

⬆️Muzan after his daughters' bullshit*

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

Narrator's POV:

Oralise, Chara and Oka were sitting in the shared living room drawing, when Muzan entered the room.

Muzan: Girls, why is there a mask with rainbow eyeballs in the meeting room?

Chara: So... you're going to laugh, but we were quietly drawing...

Oka: Chara draws Pocahontas in anime style, Ora a snowy forest and me Doma and Akaza kissing.

Ora: And... Doma, it's too hard to look at Oka's drawing in "what the hell" mode

Triplets: So you know us, we jumped at her throat and as we found her eyes pretty we tore them out to make decorations. (a big angelic smile on her face)😇

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(little girl screams)

Muzan: what was that?

Ora (with a demonic look): surely from Aiki who found cockroaches in his wardrobe and dead rats in his bed.

Akaza storms into the room with a shocked, panicked and red face.

Akaza: master why douma and half dead, with a slayer's katana in his stomach, half in Walp, in MY room, and on MY bed?

Chara: damn we're not all going to explain again. Basically, Douma pissed us off. So we shot her.

Triple A: so you're going to be proud of us, we recycled your boyfriend's corpse.

Akaza(with a shocked face): you recycled dooma! but it's great, it's true that he had to be recycled one day, but why does he no longer have eyes and nails?

Oka: because we thought her eyes were pretty so we took them away, stop giggling dad. and we asked Chara to create a virus to block the regeneration of demons. As for these nails, they were torn off and hidden all over the palace of the infinite. Happy treasure hunting!

Akaza: that wasn't a reason to gouge out his eyes (with a blasé look and I can't take it anymore) Wait what?????!!!!!!! But why did you prepare a treasure hunt with dooma nails? No one will want to participate!

????-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! GYUTARO HELP!!!!!!!!!

Ora: down there I'm sure Daiki has found the rats!😇🤣

???- THE TRIPLES A, I'm going to kill you!!!!

Gyutaro made an impossible racket repeating this sentence for at least 10 minutes before finally finding it.

Chara: come on and fight gyutaro

Oka: don't get upset, it was just a joke

Gyutaro: just a joke??? Daiki will be traumatized for life!!!! I don't care if you are the master's daughters or not you are dead!!

Akaza: TKT I help you!!

Ora: girls, we're in trouble.😅.

Chara: and off we go for battle. MOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Oka: don't worry, it's only dad who can hurt us.

Kokushibo: girls!!!!!!! Why did I find rice in the bins?

Muzan: Run.😐

Ora: I told you so! Well, let's go for a hide and seek! Get ahead, I remembered it! We find it under Akaza's bed, the girls.

Chara and Oka: Ok (there are already only two girl-shaped clouds left).

Ora: Aka YOUR douma should regenerate within 4 hours. And wake up by 8am. Koku TKT we just wanted to get you closer to dad and Gyutaro, Daiki pretends to be traumatized, given that once to get back at us she tied corpses above our beds and marked them with the blood of the victims: the next it will be you!!! (then she ran off, leaving behind her, a Muzan and a Kokushibo all red, accompanied by an Akaza who was bugged and a Gyutaro and a totally shocked Nakime.)

After this magnificent general bug the three monsters found themselves under Akaza's bed waiting to be able to come out without being cut up by Kokushibo, frozen 🥶 by Doma, strangled by Akaza, scolded and caned by their father. Teleported outside by Nakime, poisoned by Guytaro.

So they remained hidden under this bed, safe from the monsters who chased them for more than 12 hours. strangely Doma did not see the girls hiding under the bed to which he was tied / we will see if you follow the story correctly😈 / they then witnessed a not very Catholic scene and came out of their hiding place while the The action was taking place. Muzan and Kokushibou almost killed Akaza and Doma. Especially doma (see the truth about the Tanjiro village massacre). It was the three sisters who saved them, and we add that it was Akaza underneath! (Muzan almost gutted Doma who had to flee the master sprayer 3night). Akaza and Doma were all red every time he saw the three sisters for 1 week. And all the demonic moons didn't care about Akaza (PS: she was all found covered in bumps and bruises the next evening).

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

PS: if you wanted the lemon, say it on com.

PS: 849 words I know it's short but hey I had more inspiration and it's already not bad

PS:RT: 4minPlease excuse us, we are trying to make chapters longer than 5 minutes, but it is not easy.