The truth about the massacre of the village of Tanjiro part 2

This chapter goes by and has an impact on history.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

PDV: Oralise:

It's been two days since we showed the newspaper to Dad and he farted a cable against the lower moons but none wants to denounce it so he called them all for an "urgent meeting", to which only Rui is not invited. Strangely even Enmu was called, just that dad is aware that if he touches a single hair of mumun Oka will kill him. But well, that's what... in short, we're hiding behind the door to listen to what it's dirty lower moon we say!

Duvet: *only the six lower moons are present. I've never seen such a thing. *

Nakime played bina and the moons moved.

Duvet: *hum, we were moved again. I don't know where this power comes from*

Ora: but is he stupid? He knows Nakime and are able to, right?

Oka: he must just be surprised.

Duvet:* but who is this Feeeeemmmmmmmmme. (woman for idiots) Who is she? *

Muzan: get on your knees and lower your head.

The 5: Aaaaaaaaaah.

Duvet: *it's Muzan's voice, how is it possible? I hadn't recognized her. *

White hair: sorry but these really not obvious, none of us recognized you.

Muzan: who authorized you to speak to me? For more than a century, the upper six moons remain the same, when is it lower? How many of them were replaced? And in addition, one of you revealed information to the newspaper "DEMON IN POWER".

Duvet: * and then what else, we can't do anything if... *

Muzan: Sorry, you can't do anything if...

Duvet: please forgive me! Kibustsuji! Don't do it! Have mercy!

The moon lower than the duvet, was making it eaten by a deformed creature. as she screamed in pain it exploded in a cascade of blood. And the creature rotated.

Muzan: dear 10th moon, you who proclaim to those who want to hear it, that if you cross a pillar, your leg will be faster than your shadow.

White hair: it's not true I...

Muzan: do you put my judgment in doubt?

And she had it devoured by the monsters.

Cross on the face: *only one solution*

And cross on the face he straightened up and ran away,

Cross on the face:* do not stay there, walked away as quickly as possible. If I can no longer be within his reach*

While he was running, the second after he found himself looking at these comrades, his head torn from his body. The one who held him was the little princess Oka, she had a big smile. Next to it was, the younger princess Chara and the first princess Ora. All look at what remained of the old lower moon with disdain, judgment and joy. Princess Benjamin was dead of laughter, of a really icy laugh, it looked like a different person, a heartless monster who rejoices in the misfortunes of others. The lower moons that remained in danger, felt that this laugh meant their death.

Muzan: I no longer need the lower moon.

Cross on the face: *she managed to catch me*

Old ugly Bucherons:Raaaaa. I'm sure I can be useful to you!

Muzan: in view of your current strength, even a headless fly could beat you.

Ora: father, you are far too lenient, even a lifeless Lianne could beat him, while she doesn't even move.

Oka: even Chara could defeat him in his sleep!

Ora: Chara is extremely formidable in her sleep, this is the only time when these neurons activate when she beats it.

Oka: low even a cherry that falls from a tree could beat it!

Chara: even my eyes could beat him in boxing fight!

Old ugly lumberjacks: blood! Raaaaa. Go give me a drop of your blood!

Muzan: for whom do you take kinds of creeping vermin? From where you ask for drops of blood from my daughters.

Old ugly lumberjacks: of your blood Master.

Muzan: low yes then!

Old ugly lumberjacks: yes! Yes!

Muzan: but he's stupid. For whom do you take species of crawling vermin?

Ugly old lumberjacks: Raaa. No, No, it's not...

Ora: TG, your Raa is starting to anny me!

Oka: it looks like you're having a moan of pleasure.

Muzan: it is up to me to have the duty, and the privilege, to make the slightest decision. And to my daughters too. Hum hum. Did you allow yourself to give me an order? In truth, you deserve death.

Oka: let me kill him!

Ora: first of all I am the eldest, and in addition you have already beheaded cross in your face.

Enmu: Oka, please take their name.

Oka: why they will die anyway.

Ugly old lumberjacks: Raaaaa. Why can he talk to them as equals?

Oralise rushed at him and tore off his head and he started to devour him alive, his head in Oralise's hands, so he was forced to watch a princess devour his body, weighing the last moments of his life and Chara said:

Chara: because he is our friend, not like you.

Muzan: you can go, Enmu brings them back, and then come back I'll give you blood.

Old ugly lumberjacks: eh why isn't he m...

Oralise had just crushed his head in these hands.

Later Enmu brought them back to their room and recovered more blood from Muzan.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

PS: 798 words.

PS: TL: A few seconds.