part 15

Unknown person: not as much as I thought.

Mrs park: junkook let's go we have many guest to meet.

Up: wait wait mrs park. What's so hurry. Let me also meet your nephew's wife. Hello I am Mrs kang. Lisa's mom.
Do you know her?

J: yes actually yoongi...

Mrs kang: of course you know. Yoongi must tell you about her.

J:yes yoongi tell me that they are very good friend.

Mrs kang: only good friend!!!
Mrs park didn't you tell her about yoongi and Lisa's relationship.

Junkook become shock for such a comment.

Mrs park: junkook let's go yoongi must be searching for you.

Mrs kang: what are you saying Mrs park look my daughter and my son- in- law upps my daughter's friend.

They are taking pictures

They are taking pictures. Aren't they look beautiful together like copule.

Mrs park: stop this this nonsense.

Mrs kang: I didn't do anything Mrs park you guys do with my daughter. 1st you guys give us marriage proposal about yoongi and Lisa. We accept it. But when lisa came back from abroad for marriage. You all cancel the marriage and fix his with this ugy woman. I think yoongi marry this girl because that time lisa and yoongi had a fight. It seems that he did this out of spite. Because we can see that it's already 2years of their marriage they don't have any baby as they say it's love marriage or junkook do you have any problem. Can't you being a mom?🤔

Mrs park: enough is enough Mrs kang. You can't say anything to my daughter-in-law.

Her words make junkook like some one stabbing her. She couldn't say anything. She is feeling like nub. Mrs park didn't say anything after all these words because she didn't want to spoil the happy moment. But she figured she would later teach her a good lessons somehow.

Mrs kang: why shouldn't I.
Everybody knows that yoongi and lisa love each other from childhood. Then why you cancel the marriage ?

Mrs park: we don't have to tell?

By saying this she she grab junkook's hand and took her in a restroom.
After they reach the restroom junkook couldn't control herself she starts cring.