part 16

Lisa: hi junkook.

She was looking at her with angry eyes and was not answering.

Y: Baby? Baby?

She couldn't hear him because her attention was elsewhere but suddenly her attention was broken.

J: ye..yes

Y: where were you lost baby?
Forget it's Lisa.

Lisa: hello junkook.

J: hello ..

Lisa: o my almighty you so pretty. You are more beautiful than he tells me.

J:huh?

Lisa: yes. Yoongi always text me tell me about you. Never ask me how I am, always says junkook is beautiful ,she is so innocent , I love her very much all time is junkook, junkook and junkook.
All of her words eased her anger a lot.
I think he is lucky to have you because he has changed so much because of you.

Y: yes I am lucky.

Mrs kang: no I think junkook is lucky to have yoongi.

From behind of lisa she says that . Junkook become very mad to see her.

Y: oh junkook do you meet Mrs kang. She is Lisa's mom.

Msr kang : Don't bother my son we already met. Right junkook.

J: actually Mrs kang it's mrs min junkook. 😏

Mrs kang: 😑😑😑
Do you know Mrs min this two ( yoongi and Lisa) always want to marry eachother. When Yoongi was little one day he come to me and said I want to marry your daughter.

Lisa and yoongi: o no please stop it's very embarrassing.

Everyone:🤣🤣

J:😠😠

Mrskang: by the way When are you going to be parents?

She was getting very angry for saying the same thing again. Mrs kang realized that this was her weak point.

Y: We haven't made any plans yet.

Mrskang: or there is any other problem.

This junkook could control herself. She starts cring. Suddenly junkook tears make yoongi tensed. Yoongi ask her what happene she lose her control says all the words she told her. Every family members were came by hearing junkook's crying.
Yoongi get angry and shout.

Y : how dare you Mrs kang. Who give you dare to judge my wife?

Mrs min: son behave yourself.

Y: no Emma she does not deserve to be treated well

Mrskang: yoongi don't forget that I older than you .

Y:If you are older then why are you not behaving like older.Why are you insulting my wife by bringing out old words?
Didn't we apologize to you for the old word.

Lisa: I..

Y: please lisa don't talk. I don't want any person in my life try to disrespect my family and my wife. From today our friendship is end.

V: yoongi please don't take any decision in angar.

Y: Don't talk when I am taking. Then I also forget your my friend.

No one dares to speak any more because they know he is very angry and would do anything for his wife

Lisa: yoongi I'm really sorry.
I apologize on her behalf.