Going to U.A.

Waking up, a person walked to a bathroom and took a shower, headed to a tent, and ate a meal. He had a tan shirt, green pants, brown pants, and green hair. As soon as he was done eating he put on gloves and grabbed a small pistol. He walked out of the mess hall, over to a small wall, and started shooting targets. Every bullet hit it's mark, so he moved over a spot, and shot at the moving targets. After a while, he stopped, handed the gun to an Ordnance specialist, grabbed the receipt, and walked to the main tent. There he met a guy over looking files.

"Sgt. Syn, sir, Captain Price is here to talk to you. He says he has a new recruit, some John dude, or something." Said the guy that walked toward the desk. The guy sitting down at the desk looked up. one of his eyes was slightly duller than the other, but it was still dark green, with a tint of brown. he wore the same thing as the standing guy, with the exception of some more medals. He had a revolver on the desk loaded with one bullet. (Russian Roulette in the future?) He did, however, not have gloves and instead showed his fingers with little claws at the end of each finger. His right arm still worked on, it being a machine and not his actual arm, as his was destroyed beyond healing.

"Well, I'll get Gaz to go and watch him, anything else?" The man named Sgt. Syn asked,  implying that he needs to say something.

"Sir Yes Sir!" After, saying that, the man sitting down turned and used his mechanical arm to lock pick a safe behind him. The man was expecting a huge case or a bomb to deliver, something big. Instead, however, was a thin paper file with a few files in it.

"You are getting a squad, Izuku, and I think I have the perfect mission for you and the chosen soldiers. Of course, I will have some other soldiers waiting for you there, I am letting you decide how you will do this..." He said, handing Izuku the thin paper file. When he opened it, he found a bunch of villain's profiles, and found a lot about a school that needed protection. His eyes opened as he read about the Japanese government hiring some of the U.S.A's Army to go and watch UA High. "Izuku Yagi, though you have come here to get free, you need to go back..." He said as a man walked up into the room. He froze when he looked at Izuku, then looked like he changed his mind, turned around, and said he'll just wait.

after a while, Izuku left to go pick his group to go on the mission, walking over to the  camps. He eventually found a few people, them being:

*Author Note: This is not the full chapter, but I am posting this so I don't forget to write the rest...*

Darvin "Mugin" Blake's Profile;

Gender: Male

Nationality: Canadian

Age: 21

Looks:

Background: Darvan is poor and orphan, tried to go to a hero school but was not accepted for descrimination reason so instead join the army to still help people.Speed/Strength:

Medical Condition:

Common Weapon:

Job:

Quirk:

Special Move:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunala "Moon" Hide's Profile;

Gender:

Nationality:

Age:

Looks:

Background:

Speed/Strength: