𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻

Y/n finished her breakfast and went upstairs for a shower before her friends came over and brushes her eggs covered teeth.
She got ready in a into a cute outfit and sat in her bed watching shameless untill her girls arrived.

About 4 hours later there where three knocks at the door and y/n went downstairs to go and open the door "hey guy-" she stopped "oh its you guys" she said rolling her eyes jokingly mason and miguel where standing on her poarch "why are you gugd here?" She asked "we are hanging out with judd" mason spoke "we dont just come for you y/n" miguel added "yeah yeah whatever come in" she said as they walked into her house.
"So where is judd?" Mason asked
"You dont inow where he is?" She questioned "no" they both responded "i think he went to go pick up this guy dylan , hes like really hot" she added "oooo y/n has a crush" they teased "shut uppp" she said. After 10 minutes of talking there was another knock , you opened the door and sunny , maddy and miya were there "ugh finnally you guys took ages" she moaned as the girls laughed walking up to her rooom "bye mason , bye miguel" they all yelled "bye i guess" they both said laughing.

The girls sat and played games , ate and watched movies for a couple of hours untill they got bored."im so bored guys" miya spoke "same" sunny added "how about we play a game with the boys?" Miya suggested "Hmm" y/n hummed underneath her breath "why not?" Maddy added,sunny and y/n looked at eachother thinking the same thing 'why did they want to play with the boys?' But they all just agreed , they all walked into the judds room asking if they wanted to play with them and they all agreed. "What game" dylan asked "how about spin the bottle on this board i made" Miya said bringing out this homemade board with dares and truths on them.

 "What game" dylan asked "how about spin the bottle on this board i made" Miya said bringing out this homemade board with dares and truths on them

She had everything so.. prepared. They all sat in a big circle waiting for somebody to spin the bottle

Circle -
sunny , y/n , Dylan , miya
Judd, maddy , miguel , mason
(Pretend its a circle)

Nobody wanted to go first. Then judd offered to get it over with , he spun the bottle around and it landed on 'no talking till your next turn' they all bursted out laughing while judd sat with a confused face "thank god" y/n said while everyone laughed. "Whos going next?" Sunny asked "how about you go" miya said sounding a bit demanding "oh uh yeah ok" sunny took the bottle and spun it around it turned for ages before landing on 'kiss marry or kill' "ooo how about judd , dylan and Miguel" maddy spoke "what about me!" Mason yelled quietly as we all giggled "um so marry judd , kiss dylan and kill miguel" she spoke as we all look at her with shock "oh um okayy" miya spoke "do you like my brother?" Y/n whispered to sunny "ill talk to you about it later" she spoke nervously "y/n's turn" miya spoke. She rolled her eyes as she spun the bottle it landed on 'switch shirts with the person on your right' "um no i don't wanna play anymore" she spoke "you have to do it" everyone replied "well im bored anyways so im going to bed" everyone packed up the game and went bsck to either judds room or y/ns.

"How come you didnt want to change shirts with dylan" the girls asked "can we just move on" y/n replied dramatically. They all changed into there pjs and watch another movie before going to bed.