𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹

"Judd you are such a dick!" y/n shouted "you better clean this up cause i'm not" judd yelled back, while y/n pushed past him to go upstairs.Everyone stared at eachother silently not knowing what to say "typical y/n being dramatic right?" miya said "miya when will you just shut the fuck up for once" dylan spoke up "finally someone said something, i'm gonna go see where y/n went" said miguel. Miguel knocked on the toilet door to check on y/n "hey you okay?" He asked, she opened the door "yeah I'm fine Judd is just being dumb again. I'm so sick of him and he's acting weird" she spoke "you wanna talk about it?" He asked kindly "there's nothing really to say he's my brother but he's being weird I don't know how to explain it" she said "I get what you mean" Miguel said. "You wanna go back downstairs we have to clean up that mess" Miguel said while wiping her face and laughing "fine" she said in a fed up tone which makes Miguel laugh even more "what's so funny" she says jokingly hitting his arm while he opened the bathroom door to see Dylan standing right outside it. Y/n tilted her head confused "hey Dylan" she said "oh hey I was checking where you guys went" he spoke up "oh yeah we are just gonna go downstairs to clean up the mess you coming?" She said smiling sweetly "yeah I already made Judd clean up half" he said smiling "thank you Dylan." She pleasingly "yeah it's whatever" he said.

Hey guys sorry if this is bad kinda forgot half the story haven't posted in a long time I'm sorry.
While reading this back I'm realising how bad this is but if you guys like it we move 🥰🙂