~Part 1~

Jisung

Jisung had never been fond of love, or, any emotions for that matter. He believed that it would get in the way of his dreams which he worked so hard to achieve. He hates being happy because he then can't stop thinking about all those moments and gets distracted. Being sad makes him, well, sad. And so on. One day he was walking in the park where he usually goes after classes, Every time he'd take a stroll his mind would be at ease and he could just relax without any problems.

Until now.

He wasn't paying much attention to where he was walking and bumped into someone. He looked up from the floor and saw the persons face clearly. It was none other than Lee Minho. Jisung had liked this guy since freshman year but never had the guts to tell him. He hated how he didn't hate him but ended up catching feelings. Minho always flirts with everyone, especially Jisung.He  thought it was annoying as fuck at first but he started liking it. Now, of course, he got into an awkward situation with Minho.

"Oh shit. I'm so Sorry, Jisung"

Minho offered a hand to Jisung. He sat on the floor and wondered if he should or shouldn't take it. He knew he wouldn't have time to decide and just jolted right up as if the floor had electrocuted him. He stood not knowing what to do and went through five different positions with his arm trying to pick one that was normal (None of them were). He rubbed his neck and opened his mouth to say something but rethought it. He ended up fleeing the scene in embarrassment.
(Short time skip)
Jisung ended up running the whole way back to his apartment and was panting when he got there. He opened the door and regretting running away cuz he probably looked like an idiot. He was mumbling and cursing to himself, again, not paying attention and ended up running into the door that led to his room. He sighed and rubbed his forehead before actually opening the door. He changed into his pajamas and splat down on the bed, feeling very tired from todays schoolwork, Exercise and trying to avoid Minho. Before he knew it, he fell asleep.

He woke up to his alarm the next morning, turning it off while getting out of bed. He brushed his teeth, changed his clothes, fixed his hair and put on shoes before leaving the comfort of his room. He got to class and saw Minho looking at him from across the room. Jisung tried not to stare at him or ask questions but it was so difficult with his piercing gaze. He was begging for this class to be over so He could get away from Minho but it felt ten times longer than before. He counted down the seconds until...
There it was
The end of class. He dashed out of there as fast as he could and pushed through the crowd of students and teachers. He stopped in an empty hallway space. It was quiet and perfect for him to be with his thoughts.