~Part 5~

MIGHT BE A BIT GRAPHIC AT THE END

After school Jisung had to face the wrath of Lee Minho. He knocked on Minho's door and once he opened in Jisung looked down at his feet and stuttered.
"Um- I- I..." He stopped saying anything when Minho pulled him into a hug.
"Where were you..?" Minho said like he was on the verge of tears. Jisung thought he would be angry but he seemed worried.
"I was at Chan's house.." Jisung said as Minho pulled out and looked at him.
"Why?" Minho said as he wasn't worried anymore. Now he was angry.
"He was drunk and I took him home.. and I tried to leave but he.." Jisung trailed off as Minho was getting more impatient.
"He what?" Minho asked Jisung. He spotted the marks on Jisung's neck.
"Who gave you those?" Minho said sounding furious now.
"C-Chan..."
"He did that to you...?" Minho said in disbelief. Jisung nodded slowly.
"That bitch.." Minho said as he walked on his way to kill Chan but Jisung stopped him.
"Hey hey hey. It's fine. I'm fine." Minho shook Jisung's hands off and pulled him inside the house.
"Are you ok?" Minho asked while cupping Jisung's face.
"Yes I'm fine.. hey since when did you start worrying so much about me?" Jisung asked teasingly as Minho smiled and blushed a bit. It was an odd view to Jisung but he can't say he didn't enjoy it.
"Well you're kinda my best friend... what can I say?" Jisung smiled too.
"I'm.. your best friend?" Minho nodded as he brought his face closer to Jisung's.
"Or.. maybe more than a friend..." Minho got even closer. Before he knew it. He was kissing Jisung hungrily. They moved their lips quickly as Jisung grabbed Minhos hand. That just Made Minho more crazy than he already is for him.

Side note
I wanted to keep the member of words for each part even but I don't remember how many words I put for the parts before sorry😭😭