~Part 3~

⚠️This part may be graphic to some younger audiences⚠️

Everyone was silent and surprised as Minho was. They exchanged looks as Jisung spun the bottle. It landed on Hyunjin.
"Truth or dare?" He asked.
"Truth"
"Are you and Felix.. dating?" Hyunjin nodded and continued to spin it until it landed on everyone and stopped the game.
"What should we do now?" Minho whispered with an arm around a sleeping llJisung.
"I can't believe he fell asleep on you haha" Felix said trying not to wake up the few people that were sleeping.
"I know. Let's play Strip or dare.." Jeongin whispered to everyone that was awake. They all agreed.
"I dare you to kiss Jisung's cheek" BangChan said to Minho.
"But he's sleeping." Minho argued.
"Just do it, he won't wake up." Minho did it without hesitation.
"I was expecting you to argue honestly" Changbin laughed quietly.
"I dare you to.. Kiss Jisung on the lips" Minho dared Felix. Felix's smile faded away as he Looked at Hyunjin who had a scary Jealous look on his face. Felix was about to take off his sweater when Hyunjin stopped his hand.
"Do it." He told Felix sternly while Glaring at Minho who was smirking at Hyunjin, knowing the damage he created.
"But.." Felix was about to argue.
"Do it." Felix got up and approached Jisung as He slowly pecked Jisung's lips. Minho watched Felix's every move, smirking down at Jisung's face after the kiss. Minho hid his jealousy so well he was starting to think it wasn't there himself. They agreed to stop the game before anyone broke up with each other clearly referring to Felix and Hyunjin. Jisung cuddled onto Minho shoulder while he continued sleeping. Minho Pulled him closer to himself without anyone noticing. Jeongin went home with Seungmin, BangChan and Changbin, leaving Hyunjin, Felix, Jisung and Minho in the room alone. Jisung was still asleep and The other three were talking.
"We're talking hella loud, is he still asleep?" Hyunjin asked as Minho nodded.
"We should go. It's late." Felix said as he and Hyunjin held hands out to their car. Minho carried Jisung to the bed and put him there as he laid down next to him.
"I wanted to kiss you instead of Felix but.. I gotta hide it a bit longer.." Minho paused and caressed Jisung's hair.
"I'll tell them soon.. I promise." He kissed Jisung's forehead and Hugged him to sleep.

Side note
Sorry, this part is kinda short :(