Uzi!

After the party ended, Kai decided to take me back to our shared hotel room. He carried me bridal style due to me not being able to walk without caring about any paparazzi, fans that would spot us or the discourse this may cause on any drama blog.

After we made it inside, Kai rested me on the bed. He quickly left me by myself to grab some makeup wipes to remove my makeup since he knew I was big on skincare. Shortly, I motioned for him to zip down my dress to which he did. Next, I motioned for a kiss too to which he declined. I guess he knew where I was going to take this.

Kai: Y/N, I really mess witchu but I can't take advantage of you while you're intoxicated.

Although this made me pout at the moment, I had to really respect his decision when I sobered up.

-

The next morning, I woke up with a massive headache and to Kai greeting me with aspirin and a glass of water.

Y/N: Aren't we leaving this morning?

Kai: Yeah, so I'ma let you catch yourself then we gotta pack.

After about an hour later, my headache stopped so, I started to pack. Our flight was for 4:00 and it was currently 11:00 and I wanted to be at the airport at least 3 hours before our flight.

-

It took us approximately 8 hours to fly back to New York so we arrived at 12:00. Kai had a videoshoot to do with Uzi tomorrow for his song Just Wanna Rock so, he quickly dropped me home and he went home as well so we could be energised for tomorrow.

-

The next morning, I went to Chrome Hearts to do some personal shopping for Kai for the shoot today. I took some pics and sent them to him and whatever pieces he liked, I bought with the money he gave me as my budget.

Later at his place, I dressed Kai after my assistant, Leilani, steamed his pieces. After he was dressed, he gave us the privilege to come to the shoot with him.

-

From we entered the venue, I could've felt the hype energy

"Nah Kai, we know you could dance. Show us your moves."

Kai was vlogging for his YouTube so, he started talking to his camera while his camera man did his thing.

Kai: Yo, so we're behind the scenes of 'I Wanna Rock'. These niggas be thinking I know how to dance bro, NO. These niggas know how to DANCE.

All of the guys there including Kai started dancing to I Wanna Rock so we hopped in and joined them.

About 4 hours later, Uzi finally arrived on set and we did about 2 scenes up til then.

Kai: We been going crazy out there.

Uzi: Now y'all gotta go crazy AGAIN.

Y/N: He must mean you Kai.

Kai: You know, Y/N and I been here from 12:30 right? We flew in this morning.

Uzi: No way.

Y/N: Yes way.

Kai: We pulled up, I said where is Lil Uzi VERT. Why is he taking so long? I bet he is playing call of duty right now.

Laughter erupted in all of the room

After we did a few videos, we shot the final scene which was crazy. The police ended up pulling up and shutting everything down. Even a nigga from Uzi's crew got pepper sprayed. Kai, Fanum and I looked like we got jumped after we were finished the video.

Kai: I don't know if I made it clear but I really mess with you. Sorry for involving you with this mess today. If I knew this would've happened, I would've never included you. A real nigga would never do that to a girl he truly loves.

-