Aftermath

Authors P.O.V

   *One week later while in Cj's house *

Kay has been getting more and more prepared to have her babies. Currently she is in Cj's home gym working out.  Lately thing has been okay with Kay, Cj ,and Mocha but Kay has her suspicions more is going on. Trying to focus her meditation back to center while bouncing on her yoga ball. She bounces up and down up and down. The motion brought her mind back to sex . What if they only had sex with her to have the green light to have sex with each other? She thought. With that last thought Kay stopped jumping on the ball and stood up. With only making  a few steps from the bouncing ball, liquid began to wet her shorts and pain began to strike her body. With every contraction Kay screamed in pain.

*Mocha P.O.V *
  *playing music in middle floor living room at medium volume *
Uhg, I don't know what song to play Mocha thought. I'm so annoyed at the fact Cj hasn't tried to do anything with me outside of with Kay. I can't stand her. The only reason I ate her out was because that's the only way I could get me some of CJ! *smiling so big at the memory of the night they had * "I want more !" I screamed. I need to find something to do let me look on instagram. *pausing the music* . *faint screams * "what in the hell ?" I said to myself. This some scary movie type stuff. I guess I'll be the girl who wants to know everything. While walking towards the screams I come closer to the gym. I crack the door open and I see Kay laying on the ground with blood coming out of her legs. I should run and get Cj. As I took the steps to go and tell Cj. The thought of her dying down there under his nose would surely make him lean on me . *evil smirk* *twisting her way back up the stares*
Mocha sat back down on the sofa . *turned music on loud* Now Cj definitely won't hear . I went up to his room and cracked the door there he was asleep. He was so tired from being out late for work, so he's sleeping like a bear. I walked into the room and laid against Cj. I began to rub on Cj . Cj moaned . I took that as him wanting more. I pulled his penis out and inserted it in my mouth. He moved and groaned and pleasure. I kept going giving him my best. His eyes started to flutter open. He locked eyes with me and was surprised. He did nothing but look and let his eyes roll. Cj bit his lip with pleasure . Moaning out "ouuu ..."I smiled knowing he liked what I was doing and knowing it was only us.
*Authors P.O.V*
Knowing Mocha has Cj right where's she wants him she continues. Back in the gym, Kay knows she heard the gym door open but she couldn't have been sure. She also know there was music playing but it wasn't as loud as before . As soon as that thought came it left with a sharp pain taking its place. Kay has been having contractions for 45 min now and she's beginning to feel the urge to push . Kay was scared, she didn't want to do this alone . Kay cried and screamed . She begged for help and cried for Cj . No one came . 20 more minutes had passed and Kay could not hold it anymore she just had to push. While leaning over a bench press bench Kay screamed and pushed with all her might. She felt herself crowning . She gave 4 more big pushes with piercing screams . *kay catches her first baby girl * Kay began removing the stuff of her babies nose and mouth . She wasn't breathing Kay panicked and patted her babies back. "Please breathe!" She pleads . After 5 more seconds of removing and patting , her baby girl cries. A sigh of relief came and Kay passes out .
While back in Cj room, Mocha is putting her mouth to work and sees that she has gotten this far with Cj already and he doesn't seem to be thinking about Kay in anyway. Mocha took her mouth off of Cj's penis. She placed herself on his shaft and proceeded to ride him intimately. Moaning and putting on show for Cj, Mocha was in a groove and she wasn't going to stop !
*CJs P.O.V*
Man business has been booming and I just been away a lot. I really have been missing Kay. I've been helping her out more because I do see what she meant the time at the mall. Man I just need to sleep I am so tired . When I get up I'll take Kay out on a date. *a hour into Cj's Nap* OUU shit this good. Man I'm so tired I can't give my girl the same energy. I did want to wake up from my nap and take her out but since she want to please me shiiiiit .why tf not?! *30 mins in *
Damn Kay really on one today because why she on me this long. I open my eyes to see Mocha. Damn this shit so good. I wanna tell her to stop but I can't . It's too good. I just closed my eyes and imagine it was Kay.
*Kay P.O.V*
Shooting pain wakes Kay up . ."omg I thought I was dreaming " kay says aloud, as she looks down at the baby in her arms and then everywhere. I need help she thought. As that thought came it went just like the last being replaced with pain . "Ahhhhh! CCCCCYYYJJJJJAAAAAAYYYY! "Kay Screamed. Kay got back into the position she was the first time getting prepared to push again this time with a baby in her arm . Kay put the shirt she had in her bag in she mouth to bit down. With 5 big pushed the second baby was out this time only head and arms being out . As the second baby cried while half being out of Kay . Kay placed the first baby down on the clean gym towel and proceeded to pull out her second child. While 2 slight tugs and 3 pushes. Kay was able to get her baby and her sac out . While cleaning her babies she notice her second child was not a girl but a Boy.
*Cj P.O.V*
Damn shorty can ride. But wait isn't Kay here ? Did she leave without telling me . In between moans I said "where Kay at ?! " shorty just smirk shrugged her shoulders and bounced harder. Man this girl know what she going. Wait no rubber oh hell naw but this shit so good. As I'm enjoying my view I realized the music blasting . " you playing music ?" I asked Mocah. She just nodded. So I asked again "Where tf is Kay ?! " with a yell and grip on her waist. With that she let out a moan she rolled her hips . "FUCK ! " I yelled enjoying it. When the thought of pushing her off came, my room door swung open and a bloody Kay stood there in ANGER . In shock I sat up wondering what is going on . Mocha turn to see who it was and smirked then rolled her eyes and continued. Last thing I heard was

POW !!