Chapter 2

Kay Goes home and strips and then gets in the shower and washes her body for a good 20 min . Then she gets out an a white Dress , White Heels And Jewelry. When she was done she looked like the bad b**** she is.*Arrives at the club * Kay gets out her car and see the line to get it the club which was entirely to long and queen Kay does not wait in line . So she walked to the front and the guards simply let her right through and her face was like 😏🖕🏾 The whole Time Knowing Who She Is . She's That B****. She Walks And And All The Men Starts To Stare but Kay Payed them no mind because she had no time for relations.
So She stayed in her own lane . When she walked in and See Cj leaning on the railing looking at her he's in all white also and signals for her to Come over . Once Kay arrived to Cj. Cj welcomed her and they spoke and told jokes . Then they began to drank . After about 3 drinks each they both were relaxed . Kay a little tipsy , But she was cool . Cj was alright . Then a pretty light skin girl came and sat on Cj lap .
Cj was about to push her off but he was too chilled to care but Kay payed close attention but acted as if she didn't . She didn't see Cj in that way. But she loved and cared for him . Same for Cj . Cj started to rub on the girl arm and Kay was getting uneasy being next to this so she kindly scooted over . Then the light skin girl started to kiss on Cjs neck . Turning him on but Kay was just so uneasy with it so she walked out drinking her seventh drink .
Kay walked out the back thinking that the car was closer that way not knowing what she was getting into . She started to stumble then leaned on the wall with the both hands with her head down and tried to breathe and shake off the liquor as best as she could to drive home . A man came the back way also . He started to walk up to her but the whole time Kay is thinking he not crazy I'm prepared . That's when he grabbed Kay and started to throw her down . Kay tried to reach for her weapon until she remember she left them in the car . Kay was getting beat down by this man clothes dirty and all. Cj on the other hand is about to get it on with the other girl . So they went through the the back to get it on , until Cj saw something that could have him commit a murder . Cj rarely had gotten his hands dirty.
  Cj walks up to the man who was about to stuff himself into Kay . Cj beat the man up so bad that he was unrecognizable but he didn't kill him . Cj picked up Kay bridal style and put her in his car and called one of his worker to get her car .
Rushed to his house and got Kay inside and had called his personal doctor to come help with Kay . So by the time he got there the doctor was there the doctor took Kay a shower because CJ didn't know if she would be okay her seeing her body . So after that the doctor patched her up and layed her to rest in Cjs bed . Cj room consisted of a small kitchen . Huge flat screen, sofa , table , balcony , bathroom , a walk in closet connected into one .
When Kay woke up , she was in Cjs bed in one of his shirts with no under wear . She woke up a little dizzy But she found the strength to get out of bed . Cjs shirt was so big on her it fell off one of her shoulders . She went through Cjs draws and found some socks and put them on . It was in the afternoon so Kay went down to make lunch . Not knowing if Cj was home  . Cj was home just in his man cave .
Cj walked out of his cave once he smelt food . Cj thought who could be cooking because  the cook wasn't here today, so who was it ? Cj made his way to his kitchen where he sees Kay in his shirt and socks and her butt was an inch from being revealed . She tried to get a pot but isn't tall enough so she struggles and Cj silently laughs . When Kay thinks she hears a noise she slowly turns, giving Cj time to hide . Kay turns around stepping on top of the counter . Cj is watching everything . Kay steps back a little and misses the counter and is falling but Cj runs in catch her .
Remember Kay has no under garments and Cj has on no shirt and some gym shorts . So when Kay falls Cj catches her one hand around her waist and one between her legs . Kay and Cj stares into each other eyes until Cj says ,"someone's warm." Which causes Kay to jumps down and thank him for catching her . After they eat Kay lays back in the bed remembering all that happened last night .
Kay cried her eyes out . Cj walked in and hears Kay sniffles he walks up to the bed and sits next to Kay . He grabs her and holds her . She cries in his arm and falls asleep after she falls asleep he lays her down and lays next to her to make sure she wouldn't be scared from nightmares if she has them . They both fall asleep. Kay tossed and turns . Until her last toss causes her leg to be on Cj and her legs are spread wide open . Cj stretches then rubbed him hands on kays lower stomach . Cj didn't remember Kay being in his bed . He thought it was some random girl . So he didn't think nothing of it  .      *in kays dream/mind*
OMG , hmmm what's that feeling? .... It Feell sooooOo GoOoo dd ...... Cj continues to toy with kays treasure thinking it's another females. He sticks a finger in and says in his mind "Damn she's tight asf who is this ?" Cj never thought to open his eyes . *back to Kay mind * Ahhh fuck .. Oh shit . Mm mm ! *Out loud Kay speak now >>>>* ohh*she whispers * mmmmmm *She moans* Ahhh . Kay starts to move her hips in rhythm. Kay was thinking this was all in her dream . Kay started to flutter her eyes open as she gets  closer to her climax so does Cj . Kay finally jumps up n notice it's Cj . Cj turns to face the mystery girl and to find out who she is and only to find out its Kay , he jumps up . *end of that part * will they have sex ? Will Kay leave ? Will Cj apologize? Will Kay let him continue ? Will Cj leave ? Have to wait until tomorrow 😜