Chapter 3

~Thor's POV~

After watching the news with everybody we had figured out there was another rampage in NYC. Last time this happened Loki had brought an army of Chitauri invaders. I don't know how Loki got out of the prison cell after Y/N put the cell that anybody would explode if they tried to leave but he was on earth. The news showed Loki taking his staff and trying to explode earth.

~Y/N's POV~

After figuring out that Loki was trying to blow up earth The Avengers took us to Pennsylvania to stop him. Once we got there everybody was already in their suits and we went to go stop him. I used my fire powers and flew to Loki to talk to him, Thor followed me.

"Loki!! How the hell did you get out?" I screamed over the engines and screams.

"When you were closing all the jails and setting your spells on them you forgot mine. Mine was the only one that didn't open." He said smirking.

"Loki, what would mother think?" He looked at me with a deathly look and hit me across the head and I blacked out.

I woke up on a medical bed. I got up and started to punch somebody, but they stopped my hand. 

"Wow little sis, calm down, please." I saw Thor standing in front of me. I pulled him into a huge hug and just held onto him. I was scared but I wasn't going to admit it to anyone but Thor.

I walked to the mirror to look in the mirror. My eye had a black circle around it, my nose had dried blood next to it, my other eye was swollen, I had a little cut on my left cheek, and my lip was bleeding. I looked down at the rest of my body and I saw a leg around my cast, my other leg had a huge bruise, my arm had a huge cut, my other arm had little circles of tore skin, I felt a big cut on my stomach, and my foot felt swore. I realized once I had blacked out that Loki hit me more than once, he probably got mad when I asked him about our mother. I wonder how much he hurt me.

"What happened?" I asked trying to confirm it was Loki.

"Once you asked about Mother Loki hit you on the face then pushed you off the building," Thor started. Being a goddess, it isn't easy to kill me, pushing me off a building with do nothing but hurt me. "After you fell off the building a Chitauri invader went up and tried to kill you, he hit you a lot, broke your leg and then I flew over and killed him. I am so sorry sister." It was obvious how bad he felt.

"Hey, no, it's not your fault!" I said hugging him again.

A minute later, a man who looked like a doctor came in.

"Bruce, have you figured out how to fix her?" I heard Thor say to the man.

"Not yet" He started, then he turned to me and said, "You Y/N right, I am Bruce, nice to m-meet you." He finished nervously.

"Nice to meet you too. Also, can you let me outside so I can heal myself?" I asked Bruce, he nodded his head and went to get the other Avengers.

Once Bruce had gotten the over Avengers, they helped me outside. I had asked for a match, they all looked around weirded out, Thor gets me a match. I throw the match into the ground and walked into the fire. I heard people running towards the fire and putting it out. I was just standing in the middle of the fire fully healed.

"WHAT THE HELL, Y/N!" Tony screamed at me.

"I am the goddess of all elements, so fire and water heal me." I spoke.

"Why didn't you just use your powers?" Nat asked calmly.

"Well, I was hurt so my powers were weak and wouldn't have worked, now they do work." I said giggling at everybody worried about me.