(1)-Facts!

1. Favorite colors are black,gray,and red.(in that order)

2.Favorite foods are Lasagna,TACOS soft shell,(well then I guess it's a burrito?),Potato soup,BACON CHEESEBURGERS!!!

3.Favorite types of candy are Sour Patch kids(or the watermelon) ,Starbursts ,Jellybeans,Gummy worms(sour),and GUMMY BEARS(love the sour... octopi?)

4. LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!

5.Moved from California to Kentucky

6.In high school

7.Want to be a Director/Teen Psychologist when i grow up.

8. Shows I watch are,Gotham,Teen Wolf,The Lizzie Borden Chronicles,The Flash,Green Arrow,Doctor Who(EXTERMINATE!!!!),Bates Motel,American Horror Story,Pretty Little Liars,Degrassi,The Returned,and Once Upon a Time.

9.Old cartoons I miss are, The Grimm Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Fosters Home of Imaginary Friends, Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, The Replacements, The Emperors new Groove, The Misadventures of Flapjack,Ben 10, Chowder, Hey Arnold!, Rocket power,and Catdog.

10. I once told my friend that i was going to hang them in my basement by their fingernails at a Beta convention, and this one dude looked at me and backed away.I felt sooooo bad but it was funny.

11. I am usually a straight A student with the occasional B....Mr.McLean...

12.I love superheroes

13.Love all types of mythology I would be a daughter of Hades and Nico would be my brother.

14.Love reading.

15.Strong believer in Solangelo!!!

16. Stupid mundanes not even a muggle would love you!

17.I am a die hard Anime fan, i do not care what anyone thinks that is my nindo,my ninja way!!!

18.I own 2 Nintendos.

19.Play guitar.

20.I am Double jointed in my left pointer finger, both my thumbs, and both of my arms.

21.I play volleyball

22.I am a pyromaniac(Mwahahaha!!!!)

23. Love Harry Potter

24. Once serenaded my best friend normal_teen14 in a hotel room on a Beta trip while standing in a chair.Non-stop.To various songs.While swinging around my scarf.Then jumped on my bed.Then sang to her outside the bathroom.(I had too much sugar)

25.Many people have questioned our friendship because of my levels of weirdness.( As you can see in # 24)