Episode 1: Chapter 1: Mad Dogs And A Crazy Dog's Niece.

I arrived home when my uncle was asleep, so I was getting the food ready when I heard noises coming from the room, he was awake, we never talked about what happened after my parents split, and well, since my cousin, his daughter was taken from us,...

I arrived home when my uncle was asleep, so I was getting the food ready when I heard noises coming from the room, he was awake, we never talked about what happened after my parents split, and well, since my cousin, his daughter was taken from us, not once, did he talk to me.

I felt it was my fault, and it was, I blamed myself, for not trying to stop the male from killing her. It messed me up, I survived and she didn't. Hell, I was almost pronounced dead but then had to stay in the hospital for a few long healing months. Still, I had the scars, and that was when I finished hard in school and went to the police academy. First graduate.

Well, there were others. But I was at the top of my class.

I still had the scars across my chest and across my chest and the stab wound on my shoulder. I heard the door open when I looked at it. When he looked at me he walked forward grabbed the bowl and then held the white spoon and poured himself the rice.

Suddenly I turned on the TV when my hand was on the cup of coffee and then my eyes widened I was shocked by the killing. Of the Same man. Not again. He was still not caught! Damn, it!

"The Dobok police station case, we the police, are too good and ordinary to deal with antisocial psycho criminals. The safety of 10,000 police officers who were chosen to protect 50 million citizens and 10,000 of 50 Million people, who chose to be police officers because they want a stable job. Is the unfortunate reality of Korean police officers."

We both sat down in silence when I moved my hair from my face and then tied it into a long ponytail. Holding the spoon in my hand when I took a sip from my glass of orange juice. And then he poured water inside the bowl. I wanted to speak but what would be the reason right?

Suddenly my phone went off then his phone did as well when we both reached forward to grab our phone when I held mine to my own ear. Now it was my old boss when I ate my meal until I was finished and then wiped my mouth with a napkin until I stood up from the table.

"Bye uncle, I'm going now," I spoke.

I walked around when I only kissed his head and then I grabbed my jacket and then my gun and slid it down in my hoister. Tonight was the big night and well, uncle didn't know that I had to play an uncovered woman, because this case was where women were being forced to pay money.

I'd looked good, I replayed the day in my head, my niece was lying there, and I was on the way to the hospital. Mom and Dad left me. Dad was an asshole from what my uncle told me about him and then he told me about my mom, she was a junkie.

That night, it was nice, and I was walking with the two girls and it all went downhill when one of the girls was moved out of the way, and I pretended to be hurt when I was on the floor.

"Hey, Let go, fucker!" I yelled.

But what I didn't know was that Uncle Gu-Tak saw the whole thing, he was pissed and mad. My lip was bleeding, I pressed the button but it fucking broke. I was going to use my electric banner to hit the male.