2. MEMORIES

There on the other side anupama was sleeping with choti Anu.

(A bit diff track, here they didn't get normal after the MAAYA incident)

After their return from Mumbai , anupama had turned more of a bit quiet. She refrained from taking any major decisions for chhoti and always made sure that chhoti's every little work was done at any cost, she didn't even scold her for the little badmaashis she did, chhoti felt so bad abt that. She even constantly tried to increase the badmaashis in hope that one day her mummy would lovingly scold her with her classic pages-long of bhashan but it never happened.
She slept in their bedroom only when chhoti asked her to and slept b/w them otherwise she only visited the rooms when Anuj wasn't there. She wasn't angry with Anuj but with herself. She made sure that she doesn't hurt them again.
And somewhere she didn't want to get back to normal bcz she won't survive if any such thing happens again!
She hated herself after all the words she heard from the person she loved the most and the one who loved or may be USED TO love her the most. She was too broken from inside.

~~~~

Present time

She was getting constant nightmares and profuse sweating n in fear of disturbing choti's sleep, she went out .
Her head was heavy and feets weren't falling in place
She tried to slowly peek in their bedroom to get her clothes as the one she wore was all wet in sweat.

Since no one was there she got a little worried abt anuj's whereabouts but her mind wasn't letting her think anything out of her son.
She went in and sat under the shower for about 30 mins, perhaps she has lost her consciousness!
_________

Mummy, mummy!

Teen Samar called her mother who was depressed by Vanraj's violent behaviour and was crying like crazy

Mummy, suniye, dekhiye na idhar.

N...ni..tu jaane Samar..

Nhi mummy suniye na! Mummy aap meri rockstar ho! Papa ki baatein mat suniya kijiye, papa aur unke chamche hai hi vandrine!

Pagal thayi gyo bakuda! Su bole che, baa se yhi sab seekhta hai? Kuch accha bi seekh liya kar

Unme kuch accha hoga to seekhunga na mummy

Chup pagal chhokro!
Anupama laughed

Aise hi hasti rha kijiye mummy me aapko kabhi udaas nhi dekh sakta, bcz u know,

"ANUPAMA, I HATE TEARS"

Samar and anupama said together n laughed

Khabar che manne!

To hasiye phir, meri rockstar!

Tere bina me kya karti mero bakudo
She kissed him

Isiliye to me hamesha aapke saath rehta hun

_________

Anupama opened her eyes and looked up

Ab kya karun me bakuda, tu to waada todke chalagya!

She again daydreamt of him

Aapne promise Kiya na mummy..ab uthiye mere liye! Chaliye

She got up changed and rubbed her wet hairs

Her eyes fell on a picture beside the bed in which Samar had lifted her in his arms