Chapter 2:The Black Wall

THE DEMON KING'S DARK CASTLE

(The Castle erupts from within due to the Demon kings anger)

Ikveil:GRRAAHH!!

(Ikveil slams his fist down on his throne,causing half of it to be destroyed)

Ikveil:Who do these mortals think THEY ARE!They dare come to my castle,Silence and Insult me,And walk away!?WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!?

(Ikveil says,with his Dark and demonic aura being put to full blast by his anger that it cracks the walls and the interior of the Throne room)

Leivar:Please my liege,Calm down,these mortals have clearly never met or known your great achievements yet

(Leivar says in a Cold,Empty and almost dead tone)

(Name:Leivar
Status:Death General
Age:285
Race:Lich(Knight)
Description:A 10ft tall Humanoid entity wearing black,slick and thorny armor,wearing a Ice blue Glowing cape that grants him invisibility and boost his Mana storage and Magic output,He has a pair of 4 blue and glowing eyes.
Personality:Cold,Empty,Dark,Hollow,boring with a non-existent personality)

Ikveil:Leivar,It feels great to see you here

(The Demon king says in a happy and pleased tone)

Leivar:thank you my liege

Ikveil:And just in time too,I knew I could always count on you

(He says in a confident and friendly tone)

Leivar:No need my liege needs no one to count on

Ikveil:Yeah yeah,anyway.

(Leivar is the Demon kings red right hand,his shadow and his closes friend and ally,in terms of authority and power,he is a mere shadow of the demon king,but he is also really powerful,he is the lich that had taught the demon king,when he was still a demon prince,how to battle,how to fight,how to lead and most importantly how to use anything as a weapon instead of just his sword,He is the Demon kings right hand,He owes his life to the Demon king,as at just a young age of 12,the young demon king,who was a prince at that time,Defeated him,with ease,but instead of killing his opponent,he spared him,called him weak,which caused him to devote his life into becoming strong and catch up to the Demon kings power,although he did not succeed,but he continues to try,relentless in his goal,as he wants to give the Demon king a worthwhile fight,in his journey,his power was only 2nd to that of the demon king,The demon king,noticing his tenacity,rewarded him,and made him into his right hand,he became the Demon kings loyal Knight,in every task the demon king sent the death General,he always succeeded,never failing,He does what his king orders him to do so,and has become his shadow,something that's right behind him,yet can't reach him,and in order for heroes to fight the demon king,they must defeat him first,and all have failed,yet even after defeating countless heroes,He can barely entertain the demon king,but he won't stop,until he can give him a entertaining fight,as he continues to grow)

(He is the Great Cold General of the Demon kings most powerful army,The Death Guard,The Death Guard to the Demon kings Medieval Fantasy World,we're described as a Fierce and Cold Blizzard,swallowing and suffocating anything that entered I'm with brutal and cold Merciless Efficiency,An army that did not stumble,an army that Could Blind any who entered its mass of Frozen steel,who suffocated in its cold,that was the deathguard,an army so strong that it could rival all the armies of their world combined,Invincible was what the Death Guard was called,deaths Blizzard,the Humans called them,Deaths winter,the Elves named them,Ragnarok,the dwarves called them,The Winter of Red,the Orcs said)

Ikveil:Leivar,I have been insulted by these mere mortals,their arrogance annoys Me

Leivar:What do you wish for my liege.
(He says as he kneels down)