18

While Jin and Yoongi were busy cooking and gossiping about their sibling, they heard a doorbell ring and saw Jhope enter with some guy. Curiosity piqued, and Jin and Yoongi exchanged puzzled glances before greeting Jhope and his unexpected guest. The unexpected guest had a friendly smile and introduced himself as Jimin, a brother of Jhope's from his hometown. 

Jin and Yoongi welcomed Jimin warmly, eager to get to know him better and join in on the conversation. "He is like my family. recently came back from the military. He is finding a university to study at in Seoul." Jhope explains the situation that he created an hour ago. Taehyung, who was in the washroom, showed up in the living room and was stunned to speak, seeing Jimin in his place standing in front of him. 

"jimin! You are Jimin, right?" Taehyung chimed in excitement , which made other guys look at Taehyung and Jimin in amusement. Jimin, too, smiles back and asks, "Taehyung?"

"Do you guys know each other?" Jin asks, both nodding their heads. "That's great; the newcomer won't feel lonely," says Suga while going back to the kitchen and reciting the work. The rest of the guys exchanged curious glances, wondering how Taehyung and Jimin knew each other. Taehyung chuckled and explained, "We actually met earlier near the park." Jimin nodded in agreement, adding, "Yeah, we met today."

 Jin raises an eyebrow, intrigued by their unexpected encounter. "What a coincidence," he remarks, prompting the others to lean in closer, eager to hear the story behind their meeting. Taehyung and Jimin exchange a knowing glance before Taehyung continues. "It was a pure chance that we crossed paths, but it felt like we'd known each other for years." all went back to do their work, and Jimin and Taehyung sat in the living room and started chit-chatting. 

Jimin looks towards the kitchen, seeing Jin Jhope and Yoongi laughing and cooking together. He smiles at himself. As the laughter from the kitchen filled the air, Jimin couldn't help but feel a sense of warmth and belonging. It was in that moment that he realized how fortunate he was to have found not only Taehyung but also this newfound family that felt like home. doorbell rings "Now they come," says Taehyung, getting ready to open the door, and Jimin was confused since he did not expect anyone to join.

 When the door opens, he hears a male voice saying, "I'm never going to pick you up. "You have wasted my 5 hours on your stupid dress," Jungkook shouts while entering the house. "I could have come on my own, and I did not call you to pick me anyway," says y/n entering the house after Jungkook. When Y/N came completely in vision of Jimin wearing a white long dress with open hair and innocent eyes, Jimin could not help but stand in surprise. 

Seeing Y/N, his eyes started filling with tears. Jungkook and Y/N stopped bickering when they noticed an unknown person standing beside them. Taehyung finally spoke up, understanding the situation: "Ahh, meet. This is Jimin, my friend, and Jhope Hyung's brother." Jimin quickly wiped away his tears and smiled warmly at Y/N, extending a hand for a handshake. 

"It's nice to meet you," he said softly. Y/N returned the smile, feeling a sense of relief that Jimin seemed friendly and welcoming. Jungkook greeted Jimin. "Nice to meet you, Hyung." "Hyung?" Jimin asked in confusion. Jungkook chuckled and explained, "In our group, we address each other with honorifics. Since you're Jhope Hyung's brother, that makes you my Hyung too." Jimin nodded, understanding the dynamic within the group. "Ah, I see. It's good to know that we're already like family," Jimin said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HELLO EVERYONE !! 

I HOPE ALL ARE DOING GREAT....

WHAT DO YOU THINK ...DID JIMIN FOUND HIS ACTUAL Y/N???

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS PART .