A Cute Makeover

Unhinged Ecstasy
Created on: 12 Apr 2023
Re-posted on: 14 Oct 2023

Unhinged Ecstasy

Part 1

Note from the author: This short erotica is an original content creation of mine. All rights reserved to @sirvalofficial on Instagram. Follow me there if you wish to read my other stuff as well!. Just know that, this is a femdom smut scene which contains kinks like Femdom, degrading, Humiliation, chastity, cuckold, spanking and much more.

Also, this post is only meant to be seen by mature audiences, minors please turn back, this ain't your time to read stuff like this! Thank you!

×---------------×

His hands were tied behind his back, his face was red in embarrassment. Bare head to toe, he stood in the middle of his room, looking straight while not moving cuz of his mistress's orders. His cute cock was caged up nicely in a cock cage, the key hanging in the necklace of his femdom's neck.

His Domme was wearing a latex suit, tight on her body while showing off her juicy curves, her hair reaching the butt length while her cleavage was clearly showing off her boldness.

              Her hand reached his bubble butt, making him welp up due to the intense grip she was having, as she said:

"Hmm so how are you gonna explain the extremely low marks this semester pet?"

He shivered, knowing that he was too overconfident this semester and didn't study much, and now he had gotten into trouble cuz of it since his Domme who was also his girlfriend had scored rather high marks in their class.

She smirked, turning a bit as she poked her rather textured strap on his leg, making him jump up in reaction while being speechless.

She knew he had no way to explain this situation since he was the one who took the responsibility of this when she asked him to study a month ago. Now, seems like she would take charge and discipline him accordingly.

Her hand ran across his smooth back, making his body feel tingles as he hated it since his poor c*ck was caged, such a hell would be displayed today for him! His mind could only imagine how it would feel...and how much it would make him blush and get flustered...but also give him the immense pleasure which he loves to feel within his core.

She smirked, looking at the window as she then looked at the closet and then at him as she said:

"Aww my lil princess! Seems like i have something perfect for you!"

The girly name she suddenly called him got his breathing intense, his face
blushing red as he watched her walk towards the closet. She pulled out a skimpy pink Japanese school girl outfit. The sight of this made his face flush deeply, his mouth whining as her face had a very dark smirk while she approached him as
she said:

"This would be the lovely outfit for you today babygirl! Wear this asap and sit on the bed princess!"

He whined as he bit his lip, not wanting to get dressed in that skimpy outfit, plus her nicknames just making him more and more embarassed. She loved
feminizing him, since she had shaved all the body hair he had except his head hair, his face being full of shyness as she gave him the outfit.

She watched him getting dressed in front of her while she kept giggling to
herself as she watched him. As he got dressed, he went and sat on the bed,
although his face didn't had a good look since he was really turned on but
couldnt get hard since the creul cage was locking his lil smooth part up really well, and to top the matter he had been edged everyday and caged for almost two weeks now, no matter how much he begged for a release, he just used to get a smooth and sensual handjob with lube to increase the sensitivity and then when he got to his peak, she used to pour cold water on his shaft to watch him scream as his shaft got soft so that she could cage him back in.

He was just
living his femdom dream anyway so he never minded what she used to do to him, and her creativity always amazed him in ways which were rather surprised at times, since he can't even imagine how she came up with stuff like those... something that he can't even come up if he ever was to dom her by her permission ofcourse.

He rubbed his legs together, watching his domme who was looking hella hot in her outfit at him with another wave of embarrassment, a box full of cosmetics and stuff! He felt his heart beat, knowing how much he was enjoying this while also wondering what was gonna happen to him soon.

She giggled mischievously as she applied makeup on his face, applying right amounts of blush and eye liner, finishing the makeup with a low shade of light red lipstick on his lips. She smirked, pulling out the finishing product of his look, a light pink wig which had a short asian anime bangs style as she put it on his head, his mind going brr in pleasure and embarrassment as she lifted his
chin, making an eye contact with her shy boy as she said:

"Aww see how cute you look darling! Perfect, isn't it? Now time for the main treat hehe!"

She ripped the choker she made him wear. pulling him with her as she pushed him against the window which was at the road side. His whines with protest started as he said in a fearful tone,

"M-miss no people shall see"

His protests got stopped as she lifted his skirt, giving a smack on his bare
bottom as she whispered into his ear.

"Aww baby, i am gonna fuck you nice and hard right here and you won't be able to do a thing.....got it my pathetic lil toy?"

To be continued in the next chapter....

Word count: 1200 words
Posted by: valoriginals