The Final Bliss

Unhinged Ecstasy
Part 5

                      ×--------------×

The door bell rang. The look on his face was of a surprise, wondering why his Domme had suddenly changed him into a maid outfit as soon as she was done pegging him....just after a small yet lovely aftercare session. Indeed, being dressed in a maid outfit was amazing, but still being dressed up to look like a girl, and the wig which was made to wear, was hella embarrassing for him, as well as the anal hook she was holding in her hand.

He wondered what was going on, not having a clue about what was going on. She smiled, keeping the hook on the table as she went ahead to receive the door, his mind wondering who it might be. Upon opening the door, his face went pale, it was a guy who was his dommne's co'worker, and confessed a few times that he have had a crush on the couple yet both of them ignored it.

His mouth was opening in protest and humiliation, but as he tried to speak something, his girl's death stare melted him in a moment. She gave a soft smirked, her gaze turning towards her sissy as she said:

"Oh babygirl, remember him? He is the friend i have at work! The one I was just talking about a while ago~ You are a good maid, ain't you sweetie? Come here and serve him somnething nice to drink and something to eat!"

He whined and nodded, not wanting to do anything of this. He hated the fact that, this guy always used to flirt with his beautiful girl. Even though he was a submissive, indeed he was possesive of his partner cuz who wouldn't be possesive of someone so gorgeous and goddess like girl! Even though he was against all this, his mind knew what would happen soon anyway. But as soon as he turned, his Domme stopped him as she said:

"Uhm babygirl wait, i have to fix your outfit a bit!"

He gave a confused look as she walked towards her, only to get turned around with his head getting pinned on the table as her authoritative voice spoke up.

"Stay still, girl! If you move, you shall have to go through the worst of me, so you better not try to show your other smart self here, i own you, hence you are under my control...so just be a good little obedient doll like you always are, whore!"

He whined softly, not daring to move even an inch. He squinted his eyes close, waiting for what was gonna happen to his cute rear. As soon as he braced himself,  he felt the ball of the metal  hook touch his a$$. It made him jump up due to the cold metal or the hook, making him bite lip as he gave a moan, feeling the hook slowly push into his recently used hole, which was already sore due to the rough pounding he just have received not much while ago...his body shivering a bit in the pleasure and some gentle pain due to being stretched by the metal hook.

She then attached a rope to it, making sure it was fastened nicely with a tight strong knot on the hook's opening, as she then gave it a gentle tugging, her face having a smirk as she heard her cute pet squirm in the sensations of the hook, as she said in an authoritative voice:

"Stand up, my doll! Time to serve your guest!"

He slowly stood up, moaning and whining as he was lead by the rope attached to the hook which was in his sweet ass, the tugging just making the ball of the hook stretch his rear hole, making him feel rapid electrifying sensations with each tug and pull of the rope.

He whined a lot, due to not being able to get hard cuz of the creul cage which was holding his precious parts captive like a damsel in distress, urging to be freed from it's confinements as his domme led him towards the kitchen by the anal hook, as if it was some sort of a leash. She left him to work, as he heard both of them chatting, her friend sounding fairly pleased at how she had dressed him up like a si$$y while clicking pics of him while his face burned in humiliation.