His Punishment

Unhinged Ecstasy Part 4

Cum was leaking down his caged co*ck. He was sure that he had full control over his orgasm....yet how could something like this happen!

His domme's tone indeed changed suddenly, the cooing and the soft tone she was having just changed into an angry and a dominant one as she said:

"Ahem...what the fuck princess? Who gave you the permission to cum huh? My my, seems like just as soon as I entered your boipu$$y, your clitty couldn't handle it and you just came handsfree, didn't you? Such a cute lil girl you are! But haha if you are thinking that i shall let you go free then you are damn wrong princess!"

He whimpered, knowing that he had just came....so his energy has been drained and his part was kinda sore.....but he let out a soft scream and a mo@n as he felt his Domme push the strap back into him, her hips slowly pushing in and out his tight, twitching hole....as his face was pressed on the glass of the window, his mouth gasping as he then started feeling tingles once again even though the first orgasm had drained him of his energy.

His mind melted, his ass feeling filled by her strap as his body felt blood rushing all over, the tingles reaching every corner of his body while his mind felt a sudden rush of pleasure since he was being pegged just after his first orgasm. Her hips thrusted into his lovely a$$pu$$y, now herself she started mo@ning due to the heat of the situation and the vibrations of the strap which she was using to pound her cute si$$y.

      Her mind had more creative ideas to play with her newly transformed sissy girl since she wasn't gonna let him off hook this easily anyway, her hips smacking against his but'cheeks, their sounds filling the silence of the room. Her hand flicked a switch on the vibrator she was holding on his cage, which changed the vibration speed and pattern which made him mo@n loudly who tears rolled down his eyes due to feeling pleasure which he felt by those vibrations of the toy on his caged part..while not being able to get fully hard in his enclosure.

The metal frame of his cage sent lovely yet strong vibrations straight from the vibrator onto the sensitive areas of his shaft, their hips just smacking each other as she enjoyed every moment of their session. Her mind was feeling sadistic pleasure like never before, her hips just worked on their own like magic, as she directed the strap towards his prostate, which just made him give a shape moan, since she knew that a prostate was typically the male g-spot.

Her body was feeling flushed, her breathing hitched while her hips drove the strap passionately into her sissy's adorable boypussy, which seemed like it had been taking her strap more better than when she had started...as she panted softly while she  said in a mocking tone:

"Huhu, seems like i hit your g-spot, didn't i babygirl? But I have a lil surprise for you darling~

As his mistress mentioned about a surprise, his mind tried to think for a while. But his mind was unable to make our any results...due to him already having almost everything he wished for, his mind just craving more and more of the pounding which his domme was giving him. He couldn't help but perk his ass up in the air...while his part started leaking again due to the vibrations being felt down there as he gasped, giving soft sounds whole he mustered up the strength to reply in his stuttering, cute voice....

"N-no miss...m-may i know what the surprise i-is...if i may?"

Her Domme couldn't wait but smirk at her sissy's words. What she has in mind was something which would utterly humiliate him and making his mind go bonkers, as if it wasn't already lost in the must of pleasure pleasure. But, he would enjoy it anyway...since he is her property after all...not that his little thing could even perform what she wanted to begin with.

Her hips started giving harder thrusts, the sounds of her strap hitting his deep insides filling the air of their room. She then slowly leaned towards his ear...giving his ear an adorable lick, hearing him give a soft sound due to the electrifying sensation it made him feel throughout his whole body. She then slowed down her thrusts a bit since she was about to say the surprise which she had planned for her cute toy in her mind...as she bent more towards his ears and gave a soft whisper in her soft yet sultry voice:

"Aww....i see you are really eager to hear what I have in my mind for your cute lil pussy hm..? See, cutie  remember your bisexual friend...who used to have a crush on you, hm? It so much happens to be that...he and i have been in contact for a while...and I sorta invited him to our little fun part we were having here...and guess what my little boy toy? He had been watching you from a distance for quite a while....since then, he have been getting a really good show of his life! Let's give him a final show of your lovely time, my babygirl...shall we?"

His face turned red in the  embarrassment and shame as he never realised that someone could have been watching him from the window.  He just had failed to notice what was going on out there....cuz his mind was dumbified with bliss and pleasure of what his mistress was giving him, how could he not be immersed in the pleasure of something which is just a dream of many submissive guys!

His whiny protests were cut off as she started going faster into his p-spot, his mind melting into an Unhinged Ecstasy like never before, not caring about who was watching him as he gave girly moans, making his Domme feel proud of him as both of them felt their peak of their pleasure crawling closer to their orgasms, their mo@ns going on non-stop. All those vibrations, in the strap and on the cage of her sissy's cage, and the heat of their situation brought both of them even closer to their orgasms. She was about to cum now...yet there was something which her little sissy was not aware of.

She smirked as she again started going harder than before, her sissy crying outta the pleasure of the vibration and the pain of her thrusts, as his ass was never so sorry before. Her moans escalated as her eyes rolled, her hips just driving wildly into his cute ass...as they finally came, having a shuddering orgasm, electrifying their minds and their bodies with an escape like never before. They both gasped as she smirked, pushing a button on her strap which released something gooey and thick, which her boy felt as if it was cum from someone's cock, he face getting an adorable flush due to the feeling he was having in his rear hole.

She then removed her strap, smiling as she then undressed him, dressing him up in a maid outfit as she then held up an anal hook, giving a smack on his caged cock as she said:

"Oh dear oh dear...that surely was wonderful and delicious, wasn't it hm? Now, it's about time you did some "Girly work", my sweetie.. isn't it?"

Just as she said that, she turned back, hearing her  doorbell chime, filling her sissy's face with more embarrassment and her face with having a nastier smirk than she had before.....

To be continued.....

Word count: 1400 words approx