Say My Name Part 2

WARNING MATURE SEXUAL AND EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!

.

.

.

.

.

The next day at the gym everyone was in overdrive with matches coming up left and right. They were all preoccupied, including Doc Dan who was trying to treat anyone possible. Coach Namwook watched him busy himself. The doc always did his best and the coach was worried about him burning out almost as much as he was worried about Jaekyung. Daehyun was currently being treated by the doc as Jaekyung finished up his training session and headed towards them.

"Hurry it up. I need my treatment." Jaekyung said impatiently with his arms crossed.

"I'll be finished in a moment sir. You can wait in the treatment room." Dan spoke politely but to the point. There was a hint of warmth gone from his voice that the surrounding people noticed.

Jaekyung scowled, picking up on the slight change. "Alright," He suddenly grinned. "See you in there, Hyung."

Dan flinched at the word before telling Daehyun he was all done after a minute and headed for the treatment room. Coach Namwook watched the whole interaction in confusion as Daehyun walked over to him.

"Since when did Jaekyung hyung call Doc Dan 'hyung', coach?" Daehyun questioned.

"I've got no clue." Namwook sighed out.

"It doesn't look like the doc was too happy either." Daehyun thought out loud. "He's usually more positive. Why would that set him off?"

"Who knows. Let's not try to figure out Jaekyung today and focus on work instead." Coach Namwook slapped him on the back.

Daehyun nodded and walked towards the mats to stretch out more. Coach Namwook still stared worriedly at the closed treatment room door. Jaekyung had some odd power trips and this looked like it could be another one. He shook his head and turned around, needing to get back to watching over the chaos of the gym.

Dan entered the penthouse after Jaekyung and bee lined for the kitchen to make dinner. He didn't want to be anywhere near that man right now. He had said it again to set Dan off and it made the doctor's stomach twist. Being called 'hyung' made Dan's heart jump and tear apart all at once.

Jaekyung raised a brow as he watched Dan scuttle around like a worried hamster. His gentle face held a look of frustration but in all honesty, it looked more like an adorable pout. The fighter didn't appreciate his attitude, but the doc was still unknowingly attractive while upset. 'It could almost be a turn on,' Jaekyung considered the thought. Angry sex while Dan pouted and moaned, wanting his way. Maybe that wouldn't be all that bad.

Dan quickly whipped up dinner and left for Jaekyung to eat alone. The evening was uneventful, oddly peaceful. Dan ate and cleaned up after Jaekyung had gone to his room and it finally felt at peace. Dan stepped from his bathroom with only a towel on after showering, ready to snuggle under his freshly washed sheets and sleep away his troubles. He was bent over searching for loose boxers in his underwear drawer when a pair of large hands grabbed at his waist.

A shriek of surprise left Dan's mouth as Jaekyung tugged his lithe body against the bare chested six foot four one behind him. The fighter was wearing his usual opened robe and pants. Dan froze as Jaekyung threw his towel off and massaged Dan's waist and ass. He had been so tired and lost in thought that the athlete had no issue sneaking up on him.

"You seem out of it," Jaekyung muttered against his ear. "Can't ignore me now though." He squeezed Dan's ass and made him turn around.

"Is there something you need sir?" Dan sighed out.