Welcome Fellow Readers

This is a self insert story just so you know

**Story Description:**

(Trigger Warning: This story involves violence, gore, some racism, adventure, comedy, and more importantly, drama, and lasy some cringe moments)

In a world filled with pixels and controllers, a young African American man named Emeri, was an avid gamer.

His favorite pastime was diving into the virtual realms of video games, where he could leave all of the bullshit the real world would constantly throw at him.

Among his most cherished games was "Genshin Impact" a fantastical RPG where you can collect sexy anime waifus and some husbando's to fight numerous monsters and find your long lost sibling.

One fateful evening, while playing Genshin Impact, something inexplicable occurred. As Emeri delved into the game's digital world, an unseen force transported him from his living room, completely replacing the character he controlled in the game.

He found himself standing on unfamiliar terrain, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes and fantastical creatures.

What was even more bizarre was that he had completely replaced the traveler from the game.

Now, Emeri must navigate the enchanting yet perilous world of Genshin Impact, armed with the powers and responsibilities of the Traveler.

His primary objective is to survive and hopefully find the Traveler's long-lost sister, who vanished without a trace during the opening cutscene.

Along the way, Emeri will encounter diverse and sometimes conflicting characters, engage in epic battles, and confront the mysteries of this captivating world.

Name: Emeri

Physical Dscription:

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Race: African American

Height: 5'5"

Hair: Striking gray hair in short dreadlocks that barely make it past his head.

Eyes: A captivating shade of red

Facial Features: Notably sharp fangs and a large scar on his belly

Blood type: O+

Personality: He's laid back, often going with the flow and enjoying the moment. He loves playful banter and teasing despite him showing barely any emotion. He's practical and more. Emeri can be eerily petty and hold onto grudges, but he also loves joking around. He's strategic, a valuable asset in tough situations, and can be bloodthirsty when pushed to survive. Despite his quirks, he's kind and caring to those close to him, but his tendency to hold grudges can strain relationships. He's a smart ass, known for his snarky comments, and a hard worker when pursuing his goals. At times, his selfish streak can lead him to act in his own best interest.