The Son Of Juno

Nothing is true; everything is permitted. The world is on the brink of collapse. In the Far North, Alaska, Gaea and her minions prepare the next step of their plan. One by one, monsters awaken, recalled from the Styx. Percy is still missing. But Y/N doesn't care. He has rejected his mother, the goddess Hera, and lost his best friend, the satyr Ethan Moore. He has vowed to kill anyone who stands in his way and have his friend back. To do so, he must find Thanatos, the god of Death, and force him to obey.

Disclaimer: Two things. First, not very important, but I'll say it anyway: the book title for this part of the fanfic is "The Son of Juno," whereas the original book is titled "The Son of Neptune." As you'd expect, that's because this story focuses on Y/N, not on Percy.
Which brings me to my second point. Since this fanfic revolves around Y/N and Annabeth, most chapters will be about them, not Percy. Of course, there will still be chapters from Percy's and the other new characters' points of view to introduce them into the story. But this book won't take up all the adventure on Percy's side in "The Son of Neptune." Although I'll do my best not to do so because I'm not too fond of it in the fanfics I read, there may be some missing elements. For example, perhaps at some point in the book, I'll write as if something has already been said, even though I've never put it in the fanfic before. This is normal. It's because that thing was actually said in the original book, but I skipped the moment because it didn't matter in regards to what I wanted to tell in this fanfic.
I know this explanation is messy, but I hope you get the point anyway.